Pre-Cuddle meetups

How do you feel about meet before cuddle session request..... have you done it? What does it mean to you ? Would you suggest it? And what type of places if so? I don’t understand the point.... I never met a massage client or a patient for Starbucks before entering into a personal setting.... let’s talk about it

Comments

• At some point in the session, the conversation goes from "Hi", to "Let's lay down together" and gauging when to do that, is surely awkward. It must be easier to have a session set aside for the conversation, where proper cuddling is impossible ; then the second session can pitch straight in, again avoiding that transition.

Maybe the sessions could follow almost immediately, but in a different place ; like a new Act of a play, anything to give both parties a moment to adapt psychologically.

• @geoff1000 You feel ok with giving up a potential paid slot to meet up with someone at a Starbucks to see if they connect well enough to have a cuddle session?

• @Destiny01 WELCOME TO THE SITE!!! :)

As an enthusiast..... I would never ever typically agree to snuggle with someone before I met them in person. If the energy is a little janky or I get a weird in person vibe I get to say "thank you for taking time to have coffee with me" and I get to enjoy a meet of another human being but there's not always the right exchange of energy from either person and so I like to leave room for that.

I just realized you said "session" and so you probably aren't talking about enthusiasts though!! hahahhaha Well there is my opinion from a NON-PRO perspective. We have very different roles in this community I think. I'm so thankful for you professionals though.... Dare I say "Thank you for being essential??" :)

• @Destiny01
    Certainly.
    If I have paid, and cuddling is possible at that time, I might be tempted to do it anyway, just to get my money's worth, even if I'm not emotionally engaged. Even though the pro gets their money, I would still feel as if I were somehow being dishonest, just using them ; like sitting in a theatre for a play that I know I won't really like.

If I find we connect well, that means I'm likely to see them again ; and as I've said elsewhere, one benefit of actual cuddling, is that it allows one to anticipate future cuddling. However, a good meet-up session would do that too, so it would be worth just as much. Think of Willy Wonka, taking several weeks before taking the first bite of his chocolate bar, eking out the enjoyment.

Different perhaps if it is a one-off event, such as a stopover in a foreign airport, but I probably wouldn't want to cuddle someone on that basis anyway. Maybe when I was in my 20s or 30s.

• @sillysassy interesting...... I’m glad to have opened this discussion...... as a professional, I know how to deal with a lot of different personalities and “weird” ( different) people need human affection as well.... I am the one that always took over the “difficult” folks lol... especially as a nurse...... the folks that you would have to be more worried about would be charming and give you all of the vibes you need to trust then.... I’m prepared for those too.... fact is..... I’m understanding from you two that it needs to be more personal for you....... for me, I love everybody and it’s always from the heart even though I am getting paid...... I’m paid to send off love and positive energy.... how perfect is that.... and the ones who get turned down are the ones who need it the most..... so I guess for me , it’s a waste to meetup first unless it’s under a paid slot.... if your paying me to be at Starbucks to talk for an hour .... of course , by all means ..... @geoff1000 yes indeed..... if you paid for that hour and want to use it at Starbucks to talk .... then of course there is nothing wrong with it...... thanks for the input folks .... it was great hearing your povs

• This is very normal and I have met several non-pros and pros before a cuddle and contrary to what some will tell you, nothing about it is awkward if you are adult about it. Usually there is small talk and introductions. Generally a question or two about each’s bio is offered—which sometimes produces a humorous or fascinating story behind a detail in their bio.

Then one of the party asks, how long have you been on the site?, or what has your experience been like? How much cuddling have you done? Is that a cucumber or are you just happy to see me? Ok, so the last one has never been asked in that vein, except in the form of butternut squash. But it tends, like most normal conversations, to flow organically with these questions. It has been my experience that once the cuddling questions are broached, the lady usually will work in what their boundaries are, and maybe a direct question or two about your expectations to see your response, and then, if all parties are satisfied, a cuddling coalition is formed and all parties proceed. I find these meet-ups last about 15 or 30 minutes, but since I can be a Chatty Cathy in person I have bored a potential partner for much longer a time or two.

Now that I have more karma and the ladies have someone they can reach out to and check notes with, I get asked a lot less now. But even if I did get asked for an “audition” I realize they are doing it for our mutual benefit, safety and opportunity to walk away if either one of us develops cuddler’s remorse. Never has it been awkward except in Boston where I spent the time looking under the table for missing “r’s”.

• @FunCartel ok understood..... I get it, I’m different..... but to ease someone else.... I should be open to that....... I am so use to treating everyone with love and respect no matter how different they are that I didn’t realize some may treat it as potential dating..... so glad I brought up this topic ..... again... great hearing from everyone

• Ive always preferred to meet before the cuddle. I’ve met at coffee shops, ice cream parlours, hotel lobbies, beaches. It’s always better to meet in person because I find talking on the phone, Skyping or texting doesn’t show the whole person and who they are. It’s easy to miss certain aspects of a person until you meet in person. I’ve never had to cancel the cuddle afterwards but it’s still safer to see what they’re about and connect. Having a free little ice breaker I find relaxes my cuddlers a bit more before the actual cuddle.

• @Destiny01 I don’t think you are different, I think you are naive to think that since you are full of love and respect a potential partner would be as well. Some people have intentions which do not mesh well with love and respect. At a different time in my life I knew people that would do harm to you if you proffered love and respect to them. The word hate would not exist if there was not a living embodiment of it. So a modicum of caution can make for a worry-free cuddle session.

• @FunCartel thank you so much

• @Sheena123 it’s never too late to learn.... I appreciate your comment