Who here has the most number of karma?

Also in terms of pro's what makes other pros have so many karma's like over 100's while some barely even making 2-3 karma's? What makes these pros different from the other pros?

Comments

• Some don’t really care about karma. Also, if you haven’t been here for a long time, it stands to reason that you won’t have a lot.

I rely on karma because a lot of my cuddlers come to me after reading some of them. I find it just as important for clients to have karma as well because I message those that leave karma on their page and I get more feedback on how they are.

I’ll always ask after the session if they feel comfortable leaving karma and if they are ok with me doing the same for them. I’ve had a couple that said they don’t like leaving karma but for the most part, they had no issue at all.

It just depends on how much you put yourself out there, how long you’ve been here and what kind of cuddlers you get.

• "I am who I am."

That's the best marketing tool. 💓

The pros that are genuine in helping in this field I feel receive much better results, like myself.

Thus, more karma. It's not an indicator that if you have less karma doesn't mean you aren't the best cuddle ever, but I feel that it really helps when trying to connect together with someone new. ☺️

• @chocolatey775 Active professionals with the most karma (40 or more) are: @MissAdventurous @MsClickers @IAMSophia @Tachoudh @Brandi @CaringSoul @Stephanie123 @Jasmineluv @MissX @Cuddlesfordays1 @Dharma

What makes these pros different from the other pros?

Take a look at their comments and see!

Someone with one karma or none may be just as amazing, but you can tell from reading the comments that these are experienced and dedicated cuddlers who care about what they do.

• @MissAdventurous That's an excellent way of putting it!

• I've cuddled with a few members who deserve way more karma than they currently have. Therefore, the amount of karma a cuddler has isn't a hard and fast rule that they're superior in some way.

• I have cuddled more folks than who I have karma from . Not everyone leaves it . I find this fairly frequently with new members , or members who may sign up, have a cuddle or two , then disappear or delete their account. I've also had karma from a couple folks who ended up being banned , which makes their karma vanish

• I love when a client gives me karma, but haven’t built up as much as these ladies yet! I think it’s amazing and have spoken with a few of these ladies and they definitely deserve it! ❤️

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited September 2020

Ha, I just knew our Keeper of the Statistics would be along to answer the title question better than I ever could. Thanks, @respectful! You're awesome.

• Yes, thank you @respectful 💓💓

• [Deleted User]DrCuddleBug (deleted user)

LOL Sometimes these forums feel like we never left middle school.

• I've cuddled with several A-list actresses, but they asked me to keep it confidential. They also all snuck out of my room just as I was waking up.

• @geoff1000 - You were dreaming.

• @Mike403
    It's funny, that's exactly what Leonardo Di Caprio said, while we were propping up the hotel bar. Not sure where he disappeared to either.