I just cuddled with a heavy set guy

My experience was so comforting.... I melted into his arms... he was so comfortable..... my first time ever... and I loved it.... not saying I would only cuddle with big guys or only enjoy them.... but this was my first time and I just wanted to fall asleep..... but I wanted to meet his needs as well...... I will have to have a nap session with a comfortable big guy one day soon.... Lol

Comments

• [Deleted User]DrCuddleBug (deleted user)

Give big guys their due. I used to be a "bigger" guy and was told on numerous occasions how warm and engulfing my hugs/embraces were. I'm glad you had such a positive experience. Such times are so needed.

• I am a big abs muscular guy! Women and men often tell me how cuddly and comfy I am. Lots of people enjoy being wrapped in my strong arms. I am happy that you enjoyed the experience!

• edited September 2020

Donโ€™t get me wrong. I love cuddling my tall lanky husband. He has wide shoulders so that helps, but you are so right. Big guy cuddles are so entrancing! A walking pillow! Itโ€™s so hard to stay awake lol I have to be professional but you comfy marshmallows make it difficult! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@FishCuddles I will attest! You were an incredibly comfortable cuddle!! Canโ€™t wait for another one!!๐Ÿ˜„

• @Sheena123 Thank you so much! I canโ€™t wait until we cuddle again!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Thanks for giving us bigger boys some positive vibes. It makes me glow inside. ๐Ÿค—

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

Love me some dough. Squish, squeeze with a tight embrace. Nuzzle my face into a pillowed shoulder, neck, side, back... it all feels the same...comfy๐Ÿ˜Œ
    OMG lay fully on top of me while I lay on my belly is purging. We can chat over my shoulder.

• I love hugging and cuddling with heavier men. They feel so warm and cozy. Like a big o bear๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ Theres a particular regular of mine who hits close to home when he hugs me. (My brother was a heavier guy...he passed in December but we grew up close with hugs and were very affectionate as siblings.) Those kind of cuddly statures makes my smaller self feel protectedโ˜บ

• Men are on average bigger than women ; so if one's cuddle partner is smaller they "feel" ( more ) like a woman, and if larger, they "feel" ( more ) like a man. If the gender of one's cuddle partner is important, the experience is improved by them conforming more to the gender stereotype.

Customers aspire to owning a Mercedes ; in part because of the brand name, but also because of the characteristics that vehicles of that brand typically have. That's why the little A-class, isn't in as much demand as their normal big saloons.

• I tell everyone I'm not built for speed, I am built to cuddle ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Love to see the big guy appreciation

• Big guy cuddles for the win! I appreciate all body types, but there is something special about a bear hug from a bigger guy that i love ๐Ÿ˜ Big arms+broad chest=nap time for me ๐Ÿ˜

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

@happybear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
    Long and steady wins the race in cuddling!

• Poor Steve Buscemi, he wasnโ€™t built for cuddling. Or tanning for that matter.

• Amen, sisters. Some of the best cuddles I've had have been with big guys with gentle hearts. :3

• @misternatureboy
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@lovelyhugs
    Thats the truth about alot of things