Hug Your Sibling To See How They React Tiktok Compilation

Not gonna lie, some of these made me kinda sad. And some are definitely staged.

But those special few? _***chefs kiss* **_ :3 <3

Comments

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

I know it’s sssoooooooo sad when the sibling can’t reciprocate the hug. I’m so lucky my siblings and I just don’t love but really like each other. My heart just swells with good FEELS when I saw the videos with siblings settling into the hug.

• [Deleted User]AshleysEmbrace (deleted user)

Awe. Some of these were so adorable!!

With 10 siblings (yes, 10) there is a pretty fair range of "I love hugs!", "I'll accept a hug" and "I'd rather not". Most of us being adults its more of a boundary thing, I would say.

• I used to sneak up on my brother to try and kiss the fuzzy part of his jacket while he tried to punch me. I think he'd act differently today. Next time I see him and COVID isn't a factor anymore, I'm definitely gonna bear hug that guy. Thanks, this was inspiring and dear and I remember those hugs where you were more likely to get punched than hugged back.

• edited September 2020

I’m very huggy with my siblings ❤️❤️ My sister and I are always hugging. I would watch my oldest brother play video games and I would cuddle into him while he played. Same with my other brother while he played piano or guitar. I would muzzle into him and harmonize. Good memories! 💖💖

• My ( all male ) siblings and father, limit ourselves to a handshake, but that says enough. I'm told that in the military, the standard "payment" for having one's life saved by a comrade-in-arms, is to buy them a beer.

• I was wondering if the general reaction or instinct to push away was a typical sibling thing, or maybe an British/American thing?

I noticed some people's reaction was to assume that something really serious had happened.

I hug my siblings all the time for no real reason ~

(Sorry for the very late addition, I was going through my discussions and found this in drafts, apparently I never sent it XP)

• I just have brothers. We don't ever hug though so I think if I hugged them then they would just look all confused annd speechless while wondering if their sister was replaced by a clone. And I would probably just stare at them wide eyed with a skeptical look on my face afterwards before slowly walking away. Lol.

• When I was little, my cousins paid me 75 cents to hug a mean cousin of mine, when I did he literally screamed and punched me

• I have everyone in my life trained already, grab me, hug me, squeeze me, no fake half hearted side hugs, no no no.

• [Deleted User]MoonlitGoddess (deleted user)

My brother would hug me back automatically, my sister on the other hand would push me off and get angry/annoyed with me. I've always been a touchy feely person, touch is my love language so it sucks I can't love my sister like that 💔

• I went to a wedding on Saturday and someone told my Wife that it was really cute how her little sister hung out with her the whole time and said they must be close. My Wife replied, no, we aren’t that close, my Sister and Husband are bffs and she wanted to hang out with him, I just happen to be nearby 🤣 and yes there were lots of hugs all around.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@Morpheus

"I have everyone in my life trained already"

Kind of a weird thing to say, to be honest. I can expand on reluctancy to hire a cuddler because I'm on the fence with it caused by a conflict of hiring a cuddler versus organic cuddling. When you use the word trained, to me, makes it seem that the act of cuddling can be fabricated to recreate the organic experience. I haven't made that connection yet and I'm not sure I can.

• @Saysoh Not every comment is made for dissection. What @morpheus was simply saying was everyone in his life knows he loves hugs and human touch and they know to never hesitate to give him one. The training part is merely a figure of speech as part of a lighthearted joyful comment.

• @FunCartel spot on, thank you.