How many cuddle positions can you do in one hour?

I was just thinking about this question ...I was wondering how many positions you can assume in an one hours session. I think it would be fun to try. I'm short so some positions suit me better than others. What about you??

Comments

• Hypothetically, post-pandemic, I'm going to go with the magic number 10. 10 positions. Any more, and you might as well be doing yoga together. And less, then that means you might be enjoying the cuddle and couldn't be bothered with counting.

• Dancing is a form of cuddling, and some types have many changes of position.

• @geoff1000 good point I love dancing. I'll have to try my next cuddle session starting off with dancing 💃

• Maybe 9 but probably 6 because I like multiples of 3 and I like to actively linger... actually... Only 1 hour...?
    3 😉

• @quixotic_life lol three is comfortable I think for one hour.. it's fun to figure it out :)

• Id say shoot for atleast 2. Some people are ok with even Just spooning or prefer an individual position. Getting to know dislikes and likes and preferences helps too. I like to move around if my body becomes too stiff in one positions. I kinda just go with the flow of things. Shoot for 2 maybe 3?😊 If its ok w your cuddler of course.

• I don't eat Chinese takeaway very often, so I don't find it boring to have the same thing every time ; and I'm reluctant to try something different, in case I get a full portion of something I don't like.

I do like an "all you can eat" buffet, because.. . . the clue is in the title. 😀 However, I also like it because I can try a little of something, and maybe that will become my new "always" choice.

It's the same with cuddling. It's so rare, that I'm happy to do the same thing each time, but given the option, I'd probably want to try some different ideas. Maybe if it's just a sneaky half hour, that's good for a position that can't be sustained much longer. Apparently the seats in shopping malls are designed to become uncomfortable after a few minutes, so that people don't just sit there all day.

• I really dont enjoy making it into a let's see how much I can cram into a short amount of time. If it's a great cuddle for both , you will find a sweet spot and stick with it and can be In tune with the other person regarding any changes

• I once asked a cuddle partner if we could continue a little longer. When she asked how much longer, I replied, "A billion years". I thought "for eternity" would be maybe pushing my luck.

• I think I've done 5 but I'm unfamiliar with the terminology. I was big spoon to her little spoon and then come to papa. Cuddling in public at a restaurant was more discrete. ;)

• What are all of these cuddle positions that I hear everyone talk about and where are they listed?

• @quixotic_life Interesting, thanks.

• @quixotic_life
    The document is missing the positions where the participants are physically separated ; either by 6 feet of coronavirus social-distancing rules, or on a video call. ☹️

Having said that, I like the school chat-up line :
    Boy. "Are you tired ?"
    Girl. "No. Why do you ask ?"
    Boy. "Because you've been running round in my head all weekend."
    One-sided "Virtual cuddling" was around, long before the telephone was invented.

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

Four to five👍🏽

• @quixotic_life "Only an hour?!?!?!" hahahhaha TRUTH!!! I LOVE actively lingering!!! 💖💖💖
    @Sideon (who I wonder when he initially created his user name if it was supposed to sound like "Gideon" or "side-on"😁)
    Gosh I love this guy.....

Hypothetically, post-pandemic, I'm going to go with the magic number 10. 10 positions. Any more, and you might as well be doing yoga together. And less, then that means you might be enjoying the cuddle and couldn't be bothered with counting.

@ElleCuddleMi what an interesting question..... I'm short as well. I have not read cuddle sutra. I do not have cuddle flash cards. That being said.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when the cuddle connection between people flows so effortlessly that you move around or switch based on the energy between the people. Whether you've been thinking about it and looking forward to something specific or it is just a happening of being completely present with each other and "you couldn't be bothered with counting." When both people in the cuddle feel comfortable enough to say, "I'm going to..." or "would you please..." or "THAT is my favorite...." or "please will you..." no matter if its every 5 minutes or twice in an hour. Each cuddle has a COMPLETELY different tone.

@pmvines for 3 hours or 3 DAYS!!!!! hahahhaha

@Sideon if you were going to cuddle with me please tell me that the Cuddle Gods would allow us WAY more than an HOUR!!!!!! 💖😍😊

because yeah...... @DonLonG is the BOMBDIGGETY!!!

• @sillysassy - My parents were hippies. Sideon is a slanted version of Obsidian. Bless mom's heart, but she couldn't spell.

Yes to multiple hours and cuddle positions!

• YAY for me and CHEERS to you misspelled Sideon for future "who's paying attention and instead enjoying the snuggles"!!!! Bless her heart.... hahahhahaha 💖😍💕

• Yes to multiple hours, what @pmvines said, dude it's organic and the best way for me is to have created enough of a trusting communicative thing that ya just flow. Really loved my last cuddle partner (damn you covid) and the way the flow of it was rather effortless. We'd do a good 2+ hours and probably tried at least 10 things in that time, but no one was counting. And....it's.....all.....so.....good.

• A couple are finishing dinner.

The husband says, "I think we should try swapping positions this evening".
    "Good idea", says the wife. "You stand at the sink washing up, and I'll lay on the couch watching TV".

• An elephant and a mouse are laying in bed, enjoying a post-coital cigarette.

The mouse says, "Next time, can I go on top ?"