Cuddler search filters

When I search cuddlers I have to select the filter of cuddles men, or women, there is no selection for cuddles everyone. I recently discovered whichever one I select it does not show me those who have their profile listing as cuddles everyone.

Comments

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

That's not true. I leave it on "cuddles men", and most of the people I see are listed as "cuddles everyone."

• I just tried with "they cuddle: men" selected, then with "they cuddle: women" selected, and there were a couple that showed up in both lists. When I clicked on one of them, the "Cuddles Eveyone" option was listed in their profile.

It might be nice for some to be able to select from the following in their searches though...

They Cuddle:
    Men
    Women
    Non-bianary
    Trans
    Everyone

Just for more comfort in making an initial contact if nothing else.

• @quixotic_life
    Good idea. If a woman is looking to cuddle with a woman, she may be specifically looking for someone who would not cuddle with a man ; if only because those who do, have overflowing in-boxes.

A woman might also look for a man who would cuddle either men or women ; in the expectation that they might be more "balanced", or because they should be rewarded for being an equal-opportunities cuddler.

A person aged N, might want only people who cuddle up to age N + 5 or N + 10, if they are worried they look old ; or people who have no upper limit, to demonstrate they don't care.

• edited October 2020

Ok, sorry, I should have checked out my claim more. I see what I thought was happening (that it doesn't show the everyone selection when men or women is selected) is not true. And upon further investigation the reason some people weren't showing up was because the cuddle selection of guest, host, or public was different. Not the earlier assumption. So it is all working like it should. Sorry.

• @cuddleutopia
    The occasional post on this forum, even if invalid, usefully prompts other people to chip in with ideas they might have thought up. They might not know there was such a thread, or been a bit shy.

Kinda like the compere on a quiet karaoke night, encouraging others up to sing.