Spoopy season has arrived

edited October 2020 in General

Its finally spooky season! What are y'alls plans for this spooky season? I'm thinking of carving pumpkins and watching Rob zombie's movies.

Comments

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

I’m a big baby when it comes to all things horror but I’m excited for onesies, hot cocoa and time in front of the fireplace even if I have to turn on the AC to make it work since I live in FL 😩😂

• I have no plans because who knows how much of Halloween we’ll be able to celebrate

• edited October 2020

Just putting out my pumpkins and changing Francis the flamingos clothes . God I'm so suburban

• I only clicked on this topic to learn what spoopy was.

• I thought it was Snoopy.

I'm reminded of Peppermint Patty holding the football for Charlie Brown to kick at the start of the season, and she always pulls it away so he falls over.

Didn't The Great Pumpkin feature in that series ?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

My spooky season plans include making butternut squash soup a bunch during the month, watching a bunch of spoopy films and buying chocolate the day after halloween when it's on offer.

• The pantomime season is coming up.

Oh, no, it ISN'T !

• I just popped by to find out what "spoopy" means.

• OK folks. It was a typo.

As Ben Kenobi said,
    "I think the little one's had enough".

• My spooky season plans include continuing to be spooky working at a haunt, basically every weekend until Christmas. Only one weekend off in November (two of the weekends I work are a special event), and then the first three weekends in December I work.

• 'Tis the season...

Sandblasted iridized orange glass. Lantern compliments of IKEA.

• @Sideon That lantern is freaking sweet dude!!!

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

I really miss how my old neighborhood would randomly turn their garages into mini hunted house filled with all the decor and jump scares. Those houses would become the must most popular for kids to go to. Hhmmm🤔 how cool would it be to have a Hollow Lane? Just like candy cane lane.

Maybe one of these days I will trick out my garage.

• edited October 2020

@geoff1000 @misternatureboy Y'all it wasn't a typo lol. I'm gen z. Spoopy was from tumblr back in the day.

• @Trashbabes666
    Apologies. ☹️

Nice username. A colleague had to phone up one of our very intimidating Senior Managers, and asked me what his number was. With no hesitation, I replied, "Six six six".

The easiest thing about Halloween, is that the colour "pumpkin" orange makes anything relevant.

• @geoff1000 It's no problem I just figured I would clarify! Also thank you its been my go to username for years!

• (Chill, peeps. Black cats are awesome and are one of the highest feline populations in need of rescue/adoption.)

• @Trashbabes666
    I looked up "spoopy" , which I should have done first ☹️
    = cute / funny + spooky at the same time

I nearly criticised a colleague for "frunk", which is the trunk of a car, which has the engine in the back, so it is in the front.

@Trashbabes666 so other wards it’s me season come get the cuddles...that’s cute.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@Sideon: Man, I never get tired of seeing that lantern. You do awesome work.