Non-pro female cuddlers in and around Harrisburg, PA

Any non-pro female cuddlers in and around the Harrisburg area interested in getting to know each other and possibly getting together?

Comments

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

This site has a search function that works very well. Why not use it, look at the 6 non pro cuddlers that are near Harrisburg, and message any of them you’re interested in? They probably won’t reply, but it still makes a lot more sense than posting this in the forum where they’re unlikely to see it and where hundreds of people who aren’t near Harrisburg will see it.

• My company has several sites, and pre-covid, emails were circulated every few weeks, asking if someone was travelling from one particular site to another, on a particular day ; and if so, could they give someone a lift. I calculated that the cost to the business of 1000s of people reading the email, was less than the round trip taxi fare ; which was the most they could possibly save if they were lucky, and rarely were.

I tell everyone. Imagine it's late June 1969, and you want a small package delivering to the Moon. You could write to the 1 billion households in the world at that time, to ask if any of them are going, or find a couple of fellas called Armstrong and Aldrin, and ask just them.