💕✨BAY AREA CUDDLE LIKE NO OTHER✨💕

edited October 2020 in Pro Requests

Aloha from beautiful Maui, Hawai'i!

After a long time stuck in paradise, I get to come back to the Bay Area! I’ll be in from October 19-24th and have 2 cuddle slots left. I am hosting in Santa Clara, and can travel for an additional fee. Send me a message if you’re interested!

Here's more info from my profile to see if you'd be a good fit for one of my last spots!

Cuddling with me is unlike any other experience you’ll find on this site. I’m here offering a service: to really see you, listen to you, and let you feel unconditionally loved through platonic intimacy. This is so much more than a job to me - it’s my life’s purpose, and I’m here to support you as you fulfill yours!

My life's purpose is to be a conduit of love - allowing each and every person I meet to feel loved and to recognize themselves as love. We are often disconnected and isolated - spending a lot of time on our phones instead of connecting in real life. I'm here to change that, one cuddle at a time!

I will work with you regardless of gender, race, disability or sexual preference as long as you are over 18 and are only seeking platonic connection. I'm happy to snuggle you to help you relax, feel a sense of intimacy, cultivate friendship, or just to have someone to talk to. In a short time, I can teach you how to be more at ease in your body, understand relationship dynamics, and cultivate self-love and love for others.

I will cultivate a safe space for you to be yourself, receive nurturance through touch, and feel safe to experience intimacy without the vulnerabilities of sexual activity. As a musician and sound healer, I can offer a wide range of services to give you more freedom - we can sing and make music together, or you can let me relax you into a deep state of presence through meditation.

Please be freshly showered with brushed teeth and NO COLOGNE. This is a platonic cuddling service, so please be clothed at all times; I will also be.

I HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR SEXUAL REQUESTS. The platonic nature of this job is what makes it a dream job for me. If you violate that safe space, you will be banned and blocked. Mahalo