😷 Covid Breeds Creativity 👩‍🎨🧑‍🏭

Saw this clever bit of awesomeness at the entrance of little book/gift shop located at the back of a large Japanese grocery store I went to the other day...

Mainly I just wanted to share the pic ~ But if you've seen or participated in any sort of Covid inspired creativity I'd love to hear about it!

Comments

• I like all the "six feet" helps, like our fast food cafe says how many sausage rolls it is.

• Businesses are being closed according to type ; so pubs, cafés and restaurants are pretending to be whichever of the three are allowed to open, which seems to change on a weekly basis.

• Massaged government figures.

Promise = "100,000 tests by [ specific date ] "
    Achieved by including in the count, test kits posted out on that day, to organisations that didn't ask for them.

• edited October 2020

Analogies.

"Shielding vulnerable people, while everyone else lives normal lives until the pandemic runs its course, is like having a designated no-peeing lane in the public swimming pool."

• Seems to breed more depression for me than creativity.

• @BrianL ~ Ugh... Right?! So true! Probably why my delight in the little things has grown to a near rediculous level. Gotta find that joy somewhere...

• People who are exempt from wearing a face covering can wear a badge saying, "I am exempt from wearing a face covering".

However, this badge risks a stigma, so some of them are allowed to wear a badge saying, "I am exempt from wearing a face covering, ; and I am also exempt from wearing a badge saying that I am exempt from wearing a face covering".

For some people, this is still too much so . . . .

At some point the badge becomes so big, that it covers their face.
    😀

• The optician's office where I go has two containers for the sign-in pens, one marked 'clean' and the other marked 'used'.
    The idea is you take a pen from the 'clean' container, sign in, then put the pen in the 'used' container.
    Hopefully, people remember to put the pen in the right container.

• @UKGuy
    . . . and have sufficiently good eyesight to read the labels. 😀

I use a pen for switch keyboards, and a knuckle for touchscreens.