Halloween Tings

[Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)

How are you celebrating the best time of the year? Are you dressing up? If so, what's your costume? Are you partying? If so, are you gonna be guest or host? What's the theme? What movies are going in your movie marathon? Any haunted houses? What is your Halloween routine? Tell me everything!

As for me, my birthday is 10/30, so I'm dressing up and celebrating. I'm gonna be Scar the Stallion (Scar from Lion King with Meg the Stallion vibes since I'm tall and whatnot, haha). Hoping to go to a haunted house because I've never been to one. And I' getting a somewhat serious body modification done on 11/01.

Comments

• They're doing a drive through haunted house here so I'm for sure doing that!

• [Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)

Ooh that sounds nice, but scary. I'd probably get startled and hit the gas.

• Lol! Pretty sure you drive in and then turn the car off. A scene unfolds and then you restart/drive to the next one.

• @RaeLew Scar the Stallion! Hahaha πŸ˜‚ Love that idea! Your birthday is going to be so much fun 😊 I hope everything goes well with your body mod πŸ‘πŸ½

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

@RaeLew please come back with photos of your completed Scar the Stallion costume! That sounds amazing lol
    I don’t get to do Halloween this year cause I’ll be working all day 😩

• [Deleted User]McSnugglin (deleted user)

I will be guest at a Halloween party and will be dressing as Uncle Pennybags (The Monopoly Man).

@Quixical that sounds like something I've heard of in NYC. A play where you follow a version character

@SweetCamiXO thank you!

@Simone1815 will do. I know nori nothingabout makeup, so if y'all have tips for me as far as brushes and cheap but decent makeup products, is appreciate it.

@McSnugglin yeeeeeessss money man!

@quixotic_life whoops, tagged the wrong person haha.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Eating obscene amounts of chocolate and soup + doing an online event in a game with friends over the next couple of weeks seeing as we can't really do anything in person at the moment.

• When my parents serve out food and there is some left for second helpings, I never empty the dish. I always leave just too little for it to be worth saving for later, so they have to "persuade" me to finish it.

My other trick is when they are serving out a trifle or similar. When there's about half a serving, I say "That's fine for me", then I can get started. The rest of the family is then served, finishing about when I am finished my first plateful, and I can help myself to another load.

I visited my parents last weekend, and they must have felt like an Asian farmer does, when watching their field of crops for the year be demolished by a horde of locusts.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Covid cases in ND are kind of spiking right now, so I'm planning on spending my 31st indoors even more firmly than I usually plan to. It's a Saturday, so I don't workβ€”I'm thinking I'll curl up with a new manga and a mug of tea... and maybe even a hot water bottle if things get much colder. I like warmth. And manga.

...And dark chocolate with chili in it, or maybe almonds and sea salt, or....

Yeah, it's gonna be a good night.

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! It's the only time of the year when I can unabashedly allow my FREAK FLAG TO FLY!!!!!! Ahem....

Yes, I intend to dress up for Halloween. I've done Aunty Entity (from the Mad Max franchise. Successfully, I might add!), a Dragon Slayer---complete with a Dragon Skull Headdress (AWESOME!!), my fella and I have dressed as Seuss' Thing One and Thing Two! lol That was HILARIOUS!! And we've also done King Leonidas and Queen Gorgo (at the Nudist Resort we attend. I lost my dress three times! lol)

I LOVE cosplay! Halloween is like the perfect time to release your Inner Alters!!! This year, I can't decide on whether I'll dress as a fur-clad, armor-bearing Barbarian or a brilliantly-colored Red Devil! Or whatever else strikes my fancy (Wood Nymph, Friar, Gargoyle) while I'm bar-hopping and mingling with the townsfolk! I, eventually, will figure out how to rig up the back end of a horse, and then I'll spend an entire Halloween evening walking around as a Centaur!!! GOALS!!!

• [Deleted User]AshleysEmbrace (deleted user)

Hey! Happy Early Birthday! Mine's the 28th πŸ˜„ October is my favorite time of year lol. In Mesa the leaves don't change colors so for my birthday I always go up north for a hike to soak in all the beautiful fall colors 🍁🌾🍁

And the festivities!! There are 3 big farms in town that have hay rides, games, face painting and of course food trucks. Of course there aren't as many parties going on but I still got a cute little Fox masquerade mask. 🦊

• β™‘ @ImajenMoon ~ Pics?!!! (maybe not any from the nudist resort though πŸ˜‰)! You clearly are one who does this holiday proud! Love it!!!

also, I'm so happy to see you in the forums again! πŸ€—

• This is a great thread! So many great plans! I bought this new mask to wear to a horror convention that was canceled in the Spring... I'll just be wearing it to scare anyone who might pass by my place at a responsible distance on the big night. I have a full costume to go with the mask but am lazily rocking Good Mythical Morning merch in this pic.