My special cuddle buddy

edited October 2020 in General

Today I had to say goodbye to Gracie , one of the best snuggle cats I have ever known . If you are going to be a pet person you have to be able to make tough choices , and this choice was not easy but it was the right thing to do . Love you sweet girl . Please share pics and stories about and honor your special cuddle friends, human or animal

Comments

• edited October 2020

• @pmvines She is awesome 😎 and will be missed! 🐈

• @pmvines , sorry to hear about your loss. I'm primarily a "dog" person but love all of them . I currently have a 12 1/2 year old shih tzu named Carmen. I have been worried about her since January. Sometimes shes just not "acting" right.

• edited October 2020

Here's my...

...who just today, moved into my bed (he usually doesn't come in because of the dog ~ in the background with her pathetic, "What about me and my needs?" face) and while I was in there, having a semi-cathartic lunch break, he repeatedly stuck his nose in my face, and his claws in my arm, as if to say, "It's okay, I'm here for you, go ahead and cry ~ And don't even think about getting back up until you absolutely have to!"
    Such a sweet boy.

@pmvines ~ I'm so sorry about your sweet Gracie. πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’“

• @pmvines Sorry to hear about your loss. I at one point of time had 11 cats when I was a student back in 2009. Cats were my family!!

• Sorry for your loss.
    Animals are far more loving than most humans

• Looked like you were an amazing dad to your baby. She lived a good life. I’m sorry hun πŸ˜”

• Awwww... so sorry. :(

• Love seeing and hearing these !

• [Deleted User]McSnugglin (deleted user)

This is my Ginger and Skittles. They are 11 year old brother and sister.

• Sorry for your loss. :(

• So sorry for your loss. Big hugs and warm thoughts.

• Awww.... Gracie😿

• Nickels and Penny

• So sorry for your loss! She looks like a beautiful cat. :'(

• edited October 2020

This is a cat I cuddle several times a year so a friend can take time off. I have only seen the friend once in all the years. All three of us have developed this incredible bond and it's all because of the cat. Cats are like that. They bring so much meaning to everything always and for ever <3.

• edited October 2020

Thanks all of you for sharing your pics and kind words . If you aren't a pet parent it's hard to understand how tough it can be . I was a hospice social worker for 7 yrs and am very realistic and clinical when it comes to death , and have myself lost sibling, parent , ex spouse , and best friends over the years . I can deal and will be fine . But I do sure miss my little buddy .

• [Deleted User]Sewcuddler (deleted user)

• [Deleted User]Sewcuddler (deleted user)

It's hard to let them go for sure...... prayers....