When pros cancel repeatedly

Have had two different professionals on here cancel the night before twice now. What's up with that. ...
A better gig came along ?
Somewhat frustrating.
Does this happen to others ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    I agree. That sucks.
  • As George Carlin would have said, it unsucks.
  • I'm really sorry to hear that. Especially since it sounds like you schedule at least a day in advance.
  • @CatVal yeah these were scheduled several days in advance and one time it was confirmed the day before, but then the night before it got cancelled.    
    Its mostly annoying cause all the pro's are so far away for me, the closest one is like an hour away. so I have to make schedule changes in my day to make time for all that driving.   a 2 hour session is going to take 4 hours out of my schedule so I have to plan for that.    

• [Deleted User]fastboy1359 (deleted user)
    Many disappointing things about this space
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited August 2016
    From what I can tell, a 'professional' on here is anyone who signed up then figured out that they can make a bit of money out of this. I wouldn't expect too much actual professionalism from them if I were you.
  • edited August 2016
    That's right - the tag is not an indication of professionalism but the profile reviews can be.
  • @blueadept,

Sorry for your misfortune.  If it makes you feel any better, I'm very impressed that you're willing to drive four hours for cuddling!  You're truly a dedicated cuddler!