Toronto Cuddles /Information Chat

edited October 2020 in General

I made this category because Canada is broad and wide while Toronto is big yet small when it comes to the cuddling community. The intention behind this category is to share the importance of cuddling, give tips on how to be the best cuddle partner, and a place for people who live in Toronto to connect to other cuddle partners to create a cuddle community. If you would like to learn more about me and my take on cuddling then feel free to reach out to me. Otherwise I'll be here updating information for the cuddling nation.

Happy Cuddling!

Comments

• TOUCH DEPRIVATION

Do you feel like your self conscious about your body or your image? Do you feel more lonely than usual? Maybe you feel horny but sex and masturbation is not cutting it for you? Well maybe you might be facing Touch Deprivation or Skin Starvation.

When you were a child growing up did you get a lot of kisses and hugs or were your parents not so much affectionate? Well the thing is if your not getting any touch now it can create several disorders in your life and that can leave you out of the loop with friends, families, and society as a whole. You may get stressed about something that's not worth stressing about or you may even get moody and it's not even your cycle time for you to be that moody. Well these are some of the many symptoms from touch deprivation.

I found this article online and it spoke about scientist doing an experiment where they had 2 groups of new borns. With one group they gave the newborns the basic necessities they needed to survive (food, bath, sterilize shelter) but they didn't give them physical touch or communication. In their studies they found that after 4 months half the infants died and that put a stop to their experiment. The second group of babies had the same thing but they also had physical touch and communication and all of the infants lived.

In today's world the human quota for hugs that we should get in a day is 12 and if you are not getting that then you are under the quota and could experience or develop touch deprivation. This is why cuddling services is important and is needed in today's society. Right now I recommend you taking time to getting to know you and know what your body needs or craves so that you can fulfill those needs in a healthy way. Find ways to get your hugs, find a cuddle partner, place cuddles as a high priority in your life and witness how your life can change. You are the best you and that is enough in this life.

Sending Love & Light to my Cuddles Community

Reference:
    https://www.nordiccuddle.com/post/7-signs-you-might-be-suffering-from-touch-deprivation