New and could use some advice

Any advice would be welcome.

Comments

• Advice for what specifically ?

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Buy low...Sell high

• @asf39 - For starters you need to tell us more about yourself in the "about me" section in your profile. A few generic words isn't gonna cut it then start messaging people in your area and commenting on something in their profile that you found interesting.

• I think that using efficiency modules in factorio as well as sprawl is effective because it can significantly reduce the number and intensity of attacks compared to just brute forcing your way through with more firepower. Some people may not find that as fun though.

• There's another recent thread called "being new" from a different username but a similarly vague question.. Could there be some people with multiple accounts here?

• Never eat yellow snow! ... Well unless you're into that kinda thing 🤷‍♀️

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)
  • @asf39 IMO read the applicable forums. (And don't get discouraged by some of the negativity) I read your profile and as a non-pro it comes across like you didn't put much thought into it. (Ex. Fave movie: "all?") You live in a populous area, so just bit more info would probably get you more responses when you reach out. I think what differentiates CC from Ok Cupid, Match, tinder, etc. mostly is its expectations for thoughtful dialogue and a certain demonstrated evolved emotional level. @PMvines on another thread considered cuddling more intimate than sex. You would gain a lot just filtering for his comments alone. Pros cuddle him for free fer gosh sakes. :) Good luck.

• @Designergirl - A pro once said that they are not allowed to cuddle for free unless they asked a moderator first. I asked her if CC was her probation officer.

• The rule still stands whether it makes sense or not 😉