Perfect first message to a professional

I have noticed that quite a number of people have mentioned that they struggle to get replies from professionals. There are of course many reasons for this. But I wondered if the professionals amongst us could give a few tips. What do you actually want to know? What do you expect to see in a profile? What are the common pitfalls?

For example, what is right and what is wrong with this for an opening message?

Dear [actual name if you can figure it out, or username],

I was wondering if you'd be free for a two hour cuddle session at my place next week. I live in [your area], and sometime in the middle of the day is likely to be best for me. I liked the things you wrote in your profile very much - you sound like a compassionate and thoughtful cuddle partner.

I'm very comfortable with touch of all kinds and I'm looking forward to as much hugging and cuddling as we're both comfortable with.

Or

This will be my first cuddle session and I'm a little nervous. I'm not quite sure what to expect, and I have some issues around certain kinds and places of touch. What happens in a typical first session with you?

Best wishes,
[your real name]

Thank you!

Comments

• I never mention cuddling in the first few messages. I may at some point mention "spending time"

• This is a great idea :) ! Remember that the Pros want to be contacted. I also like the idea of spending time though cuddling works as well

• I think either of those messages sound great. It's hard to go too far wrong as long as you are polite, respectful and flexible - and keep it all non-sexual/non-romantic in tone.

• I personally love being Contacted regarding cuddling even if the person isn't local. I find myself looking at the places that don't have a whole lot of cuddlers and I try to travel to those places so it gives me some insight. On a more local level when someone contacts me and just wants to play games and not book a session it's very frustrating. I don't mind getting to know someone but I don't want them wasting my time thinking there gonna get more than just cuddling. It's bonus points if the potential cuddler can mention something in my profile they liked and that's why they contacted me. It really isn't fun to have the repeat myself with things that are inside my profile lol
    Best of luck🤗🤗

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

@PeopleLikeUs

I never mention cuddling in the first few messages.

Many pros would be extremely annoyed by this.

• I like messages that get straight to the point so the message above is perfect!
    If anyone wondering how to message I think this is a good break down too!

Greeting
    Ask time and say day of availability
    Send a booking proposal (optional)
    Thank Pro for their time

That's it! Easy and simple.
    I hope this helps those who are still nervous