Traveling Cuddler

I am notorious for travelling all over the place not just for cuddling but for travelling purposes and seeing new places. But during that time I am travelling I do try to get some cuddles booked to meet new people. I often update my Page so that people know where I will be. I would really enjoy to meet some pro cuddlers maybe the sit down and have coffee or something one day.

Comments

• Awesome if im up that way I’ll let you know :)

• It would be nice if we had a way to advertise our traveling outside of that oddly placed pros only forum in the cuddle requests. I'm sure some look at it, but it's tucked away and hard to find. For the average user it's not easily seen.

I'd utilize it to meet traveling pros or enthusiasts to my area, advertise my travels to meet other members and setup sessions. It would only benefit the community as a whole. Bring cuddles to areas that are desolate or lacking dependable cuddlers. I have people who travel 4+ hours to see me due to the lack of pros in their area. 🤷‍♀️

I have plans to come north again soon @ElleCuddleMi , haven't considered MI yet but Chicago, NY and Pittsburgh are on my to do list in the coming weeks. Always feel free to let me know if our may paths cross. I'd love to meet with another pro!

• edited November 2020

@Envie I agree with you that those looking for pros ads and pros updating their locations is not easily recognized in the current part of the cuddle request forum how it is tucked away , maybe having its own section like how we have general, cuddle requests, and pro section would make more sense . The reason it is in a sub section like it is is because for a while before your time on here the entire forum was being spammed and littered with pro advertising and it clogged things up quite a bit . Certain pros had like half a dozen ads per day. But I agree that it could be more visible so people not only know where to look, but new pros also will know where to advertise.
    @mark @SoulcuddlerZ @Sideon (welcome new mod ) would you like to add your thoughts ?

• I'm open to meet pros as well as potential cuddle clients. I love what I do and feel its needed more now than ever. I just keep updating my profile as much as possible. I don't ever advertise other than saying I'm traveling. But I enjoy making new contacts ; @pmvines I love the idea of having a sub category especially because I often see potential cuddle clients express that they're aren't pros in their area. @Envie @Lyssababy92 maybe we can cross paths soon that would be amazing🤗

• Totally agree with @Envie
    It would be easier for us .
    @ElleCuddleMi fasure ! Every once in a blue moon I have a client asking for two pro cuddlers. I have family that way I’m due for a trip for the holiday .

• @Lyssababy92 that sounds amazing. I love double cuddles. So fun :)

• Hi all. @pmvines summed it up well, this forum was set up for pros to advertise, not in the general forum.

What about sticky-ing a thread to the top of this forum to highlight travelers/travel dates/locations?