[moved] Pro Cuddlers "selling themselves"

This discussion was created from comments split from: Pro cuddlers “selling themselves”.

Comments

• This kind of thread would be better answered in the pro cuddling section instead of the Pre Request page. You might get more answers there.

The best I can think of is to simply say you aren’t interested anymore. If she keeps pestering you, then that’s disrespectful and borderline harassment. If she’s still a pro on this site, I would report her if she keeps it up after telling her you aren’t interested.

• Thanks for the tip, Sheena. I didn’t realize there was a pro cuddling section. How do I find it?

• edited November 2020

@HugAnEwok You will find it by going to Forum > Professional Cuddling. :)

• Tell her that you have found a regular cuddle partner - you can be vague whether it is enthusiast or pro, it is none of her business. That you very much appreciated her, but now you have somebody regular and local so you don't need her services anymore.

If you need to, you can add that you know you will always say no, so you're saving her the trouble of getting in touch. Add that, if you ever need her again, you'll contact her at once.

Be very clear, very firm and very polite. Thank her for all she has done for you, and say goodbye.