Staying safe from covid

Hello everyone im a new cuddler and was wondering how others cuddle while staying safe during these times :) thank you!

Comments

• masks inside and I keep the air circulating by cracking a window and keeping my circulation fan running on low (it's getting cold now that winter is upon us, lol). I'm adding more outside distanced time for mask free face to face time to add onto inside cuddle sessions with masks.

• I recommend using a COVID Declaration form to screen people: https://form.jotform.co/202323428066853

Otherwise I think the best you can do is just to use lots of hand sanitiser, get people to wash their hands, wash sheets between sessions, and keep the air circulating. I know in some areas people have done cuddles with masks on as well, but there are so few COVID cases in my area it hasn't been as much of an issue.

• @TouchSanctuary Definitely. I have had conversations with all existing clients about their exposure risks and put together exposure risk reduction expectations, very thorough, in my own document. It's because of this added trust needed for honesty in this area, that I haven't seen many new clients, mostly just existing clients. =(