Is there something wrong

so I dont if there is anything wrong with my profile but can you all give me some honest advice

Comments

• The only thing I would point out is when offering massages, it’s best to be careful because both parties are supposed to stay fully clothed, shirt and all. Mentioning you do massages will make some guys think it’s a legit massage with a registered massage therapist and think it’s ok to be shirtless or sometimes even naked.

• @Sheena123
    Spot on.

To add to Sheena's response, what does this mean?

GAS AND TRAVEL NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE

Interested parties typically like to view rates and know what they are expected to pay upfront.
    Example, my rates are inclusive of all expenses. Travel time within reason is just part of the job for me personally.

The only exception to this is when I'm traveling 45+ mins outside of the city. I may charge a minimal fee if it's a short session or waive it if it's a repeat client.

Good luck! 😊

• edited December 2020

Great way to get people to visit your profile . Just jokes @Harleyquinn717 . Welcome and stay safe

• Maybe just get someone to check your spelling/grammar so it looks professional? Otherwise not sure what to suggest. A professional photo shoot could also help, so it looks more polished.

• @pmvines mate I frequently enjoy your posts but that one is not ok.

The OP is new, she has made a number of forum posts and she is quite obviously trying to establish herself. Asking for a few words of advice on your profile is a totally normal thing to do. I have responded myself on a number of occasions and the only reason I haven't here is because I have nothing to add to the excellent advice already given.

We are all well aware of the 'self-promoting' semi fake profiles. This isn't one. And even if it was, your comment would still not be helpful.

There is absolutely no need or benefit to a negative post like yours. It does not make the world a better place. On the contrary, it represents the negative and harmful attitude that stops people from posting here, or joining our community.

I'm going to put it down to you having a bad moment and move on. But please think about what I have said. Why did you make that post? I mean the real, true deep reason. Why are you trying to make somebody new feel unwelcome?

PM me if you want to chat about this.

• edited December 2020

@CuddleDuncan sometimes my tongue likes to rest inside of my cheek . I am sure it is not nearly as hurtful as you are making it . If it is, my apologies to the OP. Many people over the years that I have been on the site post so people will visit their profile as a means of passive advertising. Nothing wrong with it really , and not as attack at all on the OP. If she feels offended by it then I certainly do apologize to her for it . Most of what I say is light hearted and not meant to be hurtful. Most people realize that . With all due respect, the lecture and dissertation isn't necessary .

• @pmvines Starting trouble again I see :open_mouth:

• @MissVeronica only for you dear one . Only for you 😇

• @pmvines my apologies, I didn't spot the tongue.