Intro - Phoenix, Arizona ;)

Hello beautiful people! my name is denise ;) new to the site! New to Arizona as well. Any arizonians ;)

Comments

• Hello dear ๐Ÿ’• Welcome to AZ! As a native itโ€™s getting a little too cold for my preferences LOL but I figure you might enjoy it depending on where you lived previously.

• @cuddlet1 hey, just letting you know Iโ€™ve noticed on your profile that you are charging. You should apply and be approved as a pro before you can charge. Once you go through the process, get accepted and have a pink P on your profile, just like the one I have, you can charge. Until then, just erase the charging part on your profile.
    Good luck!

• ๐Ÿ’™ Nice to hear from such a lovely woman as yourself. I came from Alaska! It was a love/hate relationship. Super cold freezing cold in winter and DARK 24/hrs. Super hot in the summer (dry heat) 24hrs daylight. But honestly aside the winters in Alaska the summers are pretty similar to arizona! Not too bad but originally from San Diego, Ca so I AM LOVING this current weather ;)

• Arizona is tops

• edited December 2020

Hi