I am a cuddle enthusiast

[Deleted User]NoThankYou (deleted user)

But I am considering going pro just so all the men that want long-distance free attention will go away. I feel like everyone should understand that a large portion of the communication that I receive does not bring me anywhere closer to my goal of being held and nurtured in that manner. It is like I am being treated like a service provider whose time is unimportant. Please stop.

I will never do this type of work for money. I am here because I want my Cuddle needs met. My cuddle needs are not being met by being on FaceTime, Skype, or zoom, or Instagram, WhatsApp with you. I will not give you my private number unless we are forming a friendship with a goal in mind of cuddling. If you don’t live within 10 to 15 miles of me, then don’t waste my time. I’m here for real physical touch and cuddling.

I am ready to start ignoring messages and blocking. Please, just be better human beings...

Also. Please don’t message me without a photo of yourself and some information. I’m already putting my face out publicly. At least show me yours in private.