Discouraging....

I am a man in my sixties who is it widow. my wife passed away couple of years ago and I am so hungry for closeness and female companionship that I am just sad. It seems like many of the cuddle individuals in my market area Omaha are not intrested in someone like me for a cuddle and that's very sad.

Comments

• Um.......Anyone here want to list all the red flags on this one :)

I'm tired.....

• Fill out your bio dude!

• Perhaps if your preferred age were not 18-19 you would have more options....

• I noticed the OP says he's in mid 60's but bio says 57? smh

• And rather white looking for a middle eastern fella

• [Deleted User]NoThankYou (deleted user)
    edited December 2020

You can get anything you want with enough cash.... as far as cuddling women is concerned. But maybe that’s not what you want

• edited December 2020

Deleted comment

• If you are not a bot i agree with filling out your bio and maybe increasing your age preference. 'drumroll'.

• I wouldn't touch that profile with a barge pole .... and I'm a man in my fifties. 🙄

@Hyrdgjj456 if you are real, sort our your profile. Spend some time on the forum and read the FAQ sticky at the top of this board. And recognise that men on this site have very little luck finding female enthusiasic cuddle buddies because of the huge male/female inbalance. Your best bet is a professional, but even for that you still need a decent profile.

• Good advice on this thread, @Hyrdgjj456 : fill out your profile, increase your age preference, read the FAQs, and practice patience.

Moving this to Cuddle Requests forum instead of the General Forum [-Sid]