Have you told family and friends that you are a Professional Cuddler? What was their reaction?

So I have not mentioned this to family and friends. I’m just not sure how they would take it. They are always the ones questioning everything and I know a few would probably try to persuade me to stop. They are very conservative. If you have told family and friends, what was their reaction?

Comments

• My whole immediate family knows. A few were genuinely curious about how it works, but the majority worried about my safety. After I explained how thorough I am with checking and vetting, they supported me. It feels very liberating for me to just bring it up nonchalantly when I have a session. 💖💖

• I've told all of my chores family and friends that I cuddle as a pro. My mom is just concerned for my safety others just don't understand how we can "just cuddle" but that's OK. I tell people what I do is a therapy, then it's taken a different way, a little more accepted.

• @ElleCuddleMi that is how I will explain it when the time comes or if someone questions me. I decided I wasn’t going to just tell everyone what I do, but I know what to say. Thank you both @Shenna123

• You will when the time is right. =) I had to eventually. I wasn't working as far as my parents were concerned, my dad was continually trying to help me come up with ideas of things I could do (without knowing I was busy doing my own business, lol). Surprisingly, my dad got it right away and my mom was confused about people paying me to cuddle but not have sex, lol. You just never know how people will react sometimes. LOL.