Untagged pro

Is this common?

I had a lengthy conversation with a cuddler on here and she invited me to text her. We continued the conversation and she initiated a cuddle session. We made plans (I was getting ready for a 2-hour drive to her) and she suddenly said it was going to cost me money.

What a waste of time. Does this happen often? An untagged pro has a lengthy conversation with you, implies she wants to cuddle as friends, but last minute asks for money?

I politely wished her good luck, but she got rude and ended up blocking me.

Comments

• You need to report her.
    @Sideon privately message him maybe to find out who this woman is. She needs to be reported.

• I felt bad, but I did send a report with documentation.

• Thanks, @Sheena123 .

@quincyq03 , I will check on reports. Thanks.

• Unregistered professional profiles are common and must always be reported. The site depends on revenue from registered professionals, so if you want Cuddle Comfort to continue to exist .....

However, I believe most unregistered pros are new members who simply haven't noticed that they have to register, or are just hoping to get away with it.

I don't know if the story you tell, of leading you on, is common. I suspect not, although obviously you are not the first. You have my sympathies: what she did was very dishonest. It's bordering on an offence, actually. No need to feel bad - you did the right thing. She misled you, and harmed the site.

Don't let it put you off. There are genuine, lovely female enthusiast cuddlers here, although not as many as everybody would like. It is hard for a man who cuddles women to find a cuddle buddy. There are also many genuine, lovely, honest, caring professional cuddlers.