Sleepless in Seattle

A very exotic human here. I’m quite fluffy soft clean and wanting only peaceful silence to cuddle to communicate only with our bodies and please I’m grown n mature Be clean I’m soft n cuddly in seatown

1. Where are hands feet mouth not allowed4 votes
    1. Is breath smelling part of the cuddling experience
      75.00%
    2. I like rough hands Is it cuz I’m so soft
      25.00%

Comments

• Thanks for playing with a fluffy unicorn

• Hi, not sure how this works but I'm clean and a gentleman

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

Huh.

• This is one of the most avant-garde threads ever conceived. It leaves the reader bewildered and questioning the meaning of existence while desperately clinging to their remaining scraps of sanity.

• This is intriguing! Yes, everybody ought to be clean for a cuddle. Softness sounds really nice, but I cannot imagine rough hands would not be a problem just because of the extra softness. Unless roughness is meant as a behavior? The "communicating with our bodies" part is troubling. A new cuddler here should understand that nothing prurient is encouraged during cuddling. We need to keep it safe for everybody. Even fluffy unicorns.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Hmmm. Don't know what to say here.

• I like cottage cheese

• Rough hands are not necessarily a problem, it could be quite nice. If you've ever been licked by a cat you know that their tongues are rough. I don't particularly care for it myself, but it's easy to imagine that somebody would.