Men cuddlers

Do guys have any luck on this site? I just signed up for it still trying to understand the ropes I'm new to this but I would like to see how this goes. Does anybody have any advice for me?

Comments

• edited January 2021

Firstly, welcome!

Secondly, history teaches us that male professional cuddlers who cuddle women tend to attract few clients. Many of us wish it were different.

Read the FAQ thread at the top of this board, and the links at the bottom of the site home page. And then just hang out in the forum for a bit. There are some interesting threads on the go at the moment.

Good luck!

• Indeed, welcome. I second what @CuddleDuncan mentioned, so try not to lose heart. I would try to emulate the profiles of the successful female cuddlers. It should help if you are open to traveling since the women looking for pros are fewer and far between. Maybe reach out and cuddle with a pro to get karma started.

Women want to feel safe, so a profile that conveys that environment should go far. It's good that your profile asks what environment the client is most comfortable in, but the profile section contains a pretty big run-on sentence so I would address that.

• [Deleted User]DrCuddleBug (deleted user)
    edited January 2021

@liljokesta88 Are you signing up as a professional? I didn't get that from the title or your post. Just looking for clarification as that would shape responses.

Update: I just looked at your profile. As a professional, it's a whole different world. God advise has been given above. Best of luck to you.

• Moved to Professional Cuddling thread. [-Sid]

• Yay! This is the bestest bit of responses given to a male pro cuddler I've seen! Whoot!!