Code of conduct

I’m wondering if there is a code of conduct here for professional cuddlers on Cuddle comfort. For example: do they have to have a picture of their face on their profile? Are they allowed to send the first message in private messaging?

Those are the only two questions I can think of right now. But more questions may follow. Thank you in advance for your help. Kind regards

Comments

• We definitely have a code of conduct. Yes, you have to have a full face. Doesn’t have to be a full body pic but you do have to have a pic of your face if you’re a pro. And we are allowed to send a first message if we want to. Here are our rules that are given to us.

• Thank you so much sheena!

So this profile is needs some adjustments, yes?

I have flagged the profile. And Interestingly enough the owner of the profile messaged me directly and I had no intent of ever messaging him. Once he began a dialogue, I questioned him as to why he did not have a face photo. So now the information has been reported to the website and I have questioned him. I do not believe he has the intent of posting a face picture. Anyway—

I thank you again for the information. It is very helpful!

• Yea, that profile needs to have a face. He’s a pro and thus should have a face for professionalism. The only thing I remember one of the mods telling me about male pros and their rules and how they differ with female pros is that apparently, male pros don’t have to cuddle everyone. They are allowed to cuddle only women if they want. I believe the moderator explained that they pay monthly as opposed to female pros paying 15% towards each cuddle, so it doesn’t matter to them of the male pros want to limit their cuddlers.

But face photo, yes, he needs one.

• edited January 2021

Wow @Sheena123 this blows my mind that there is this different rule for men and women professionals! I’m upset about this and need time to think about it. Thank you again!!

Edit: I should be clear as I received a private message showing that what I wrote here was not received the way that I intended it. The idea that men only have to cuddle women and that women have to cuddle everyone is upsetting to me. I am not saying that men should have to cuddle everyone. I am saying that I would like it if females weren’t treated as the catchall service providers.

• Mark has stated on the forum that while it is technically a condition for every professional that they cuddle everyone, it's seen as more of an aspiration than an enforceable rule at present.

Men do indeed pay a flat monthly fee.

• The reason for the different rule is that men don't get any clients. Therefore they don't generate any revenue for the site. Therefore it costs the site money to run the admin for them. Which is bad.

It's not discriminatory because which system is better for you is dependent on the number of clients you get, not whether you are male or female.

It's a purely practical measure.

• I edited my post. Please read above. I am not worried about the fees paid to the website.

• Also, I think you all for directing me to this link on professional rules, however I am unable to access this. I will show you.

• @Importance that’s why I decided to just put all the rules right here for all to see. I’m glad it helps.

@CuddleDuncan I have talked with the moderators about this personally and was told it’s ok to report a female pro if she only cuddles men, but not to worry about reporting male pros for only cuddling women. Maybe it’s changed in the past few months but I’m not sure. Let’s bring Mark or one of the mods in to help.

@Mark
    @SoulcuddlerZ

Should we report male pros that only cuddle women?
    Is it still recommended to report female pros that only cuddle men?

• edited January 2021

No need to report that, thanks.

We mention the 'all genders' requirement in the application page to encourage the most suitable candidates. It's not a rule and we typically don't enforce it.

• Ok good to know. Alright, so even women can put just males if they want. Equality I guess 🤗
    It just makes more sense business wise to cuddle all! Lol

• @Sheena123 - I guess it makes sense for the website to make more money, but I could never cuddle a dude even if he paid me.

• @Mike403 nothing wrong with that 😊

• If someone chooses to be a professional, they should be comfortable working with anyone who is respectful. No one is forcing anyone to go pro. My opinion. 🤷‍♀️😇