On a sad night like this..

It would sure be nice to be able to hire a male professional

Comments

• And after a long walk with my puppy dog, a hot cup of vegetable soup, and a nice conversation with my mother all of my problems been solved again.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow…

• @Importance - So you have a cuddle buddy(your dog)... I know. It's not the same as a human. I'll see myself out.

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

@Importance By all means try a male pro if you want to and have the opportunity; we all know male pros could use some clients.

However, you're not missing out as much as you seem to think you are. Having seen a few dozen pros on this site, I can assure you that the only universal benefit to pros is that they're fairly likely to respond to your messages and agree to cuddle (and even that's far from a guarantee). Being a pro doesn't mean that someone cares about you, or is physically skilled at cuddling, or has put any thought into cuddling at all, or won't steal from you, or will show up on time, or won't be pushy about sex, or is capable of having a decent conversation.

Some pros are awesome. But there's nothing magic about that pro label. It just means they charge money. If it were easy to find female non-pro cuddle buddies on this site, I can't imagine why I'd ever see pros.