1st timer

[Deleted User]bigshow (deleted user)

Do u go out and look for snugglers or they contact u?? Just startling out...

Comments

• Welcome, @bigshow .

I'm going to move this thread to Professional Cuddling forum. Pros can assist you there.

Check out this FAQ if you haven't already seen it:

Professional Cuddling Part 1

Professional Cuddling Part 2

Becoming a Professional Cuddler

• [Deleted User]JessieDreamer (deleted user)

I'm new here and want to ask is it normal to be messaged with only 1 sentence asking if I'm interested in a cuddle session?

• @JessieDreamer welcome! Sadly, yes it is. It's not normally regarded as a red flag on its own, but as you are implying, it's not a great start.

You are at liberty not to reply. If in doubt, always Report and block. Always insist on a photo.

Do not agree to a session straightaway, but I would suggest you engage this person in conversation and see what happens. One of the mods here, Sideon, is in favour of allowing people a little rope. The troublemakers usually hang themselves quite quickly.

Best of luck anyway. There is lots of good advice already here if you hunt around a bit. It's fine to start a new thread for a question like this.

@CuddleDuncan thank you for the advice😊 I'm brand new and am weary still but think it is simply that I am not used to the community yet.

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)
    edited February 2021

@JessieDreamer

I think @CuddleDuncan may not have noticed you're a pro; hence his advice to engage the person in conversation. If you want to have a conversation with this person, go for it, but in general most pros don't want to beat around the bush and just want to schedule a session right away. That's probably what this person is used to. Yes, it'd be nice if people would have enough sense to introduce themselves and say a couple introductory sentences when they message, but... a lot of people on the Internet aren't very bright.

@CuddleMeLater still very true, still trying to engage with conversation though as I prefer getting a feel for someone before hand as you never know who is behind the keyboard

• @JessieDreamer I was perfectly well aware that you are a professional. It was obvious from your question that you prefer to get a feel for somebody before accepting a booking from them.

There are indeed quite a few professionals who are not concerned with this, and will enter straight into the booking arrangement process. This is why such a message not a red flag in itself.

If you were an enthusiast rather than a professional then I would have advised ignoring the message: most female enthusiasts would regard such a message as either a red flag or sufficiently reddish-amber to make the difference moot.

• edited February 2021

@JessieDreamer hey chicky 😊 welcome 👋

This happens now and again. As pros, we are regarded as a service so sometimes that means we will have people that immediately send booking without a conversation.

I just decline the booking and send them a message stating “for safety reasons, I’d like to chat for a tiny bit to get an idea of who you are and how you enjoy a platonic cuddle 🤗 “

After that, some don’t message afterward which shows a red flag for sure while others answer back going “oh ok, sure, let’s talk”. Never do anything you aren’t comfortable doing. I always meet in public right before the cuddle to have a free little ice breaker 😊

Good luck!