Cuddlebuddies Florida

Let's see where we can go with this discussion. Florida is a popular vacation site for a lot of people from far fetches of the world. Beaches, resorts, camping sites, parks, lakes and even the paid tourists locations are magnetic attractions for people wanting to relax and enjoy their time. That is a lot of cuddlers to enjoy some cuddling time. Let's hear it Florida. We can give cuddles and receive cuddles from others. If you need a cuddle, ask for one... If you want to give a cuddle, offer it.  I hope to hear your suggestions and success stories.

Comments

• Hi there
    Where are you located in Florida?
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    In central Florida even the pros don't respond. Lol do central Florida is pretty vacant
  • I am east of Brandon, Florida
  • [Deleted User]southernscuba (deleted user)
    I am near Florida- my county makes part of the FL-GA line lol
  • Hi southernscuba.....How are you? Do you ever get to Tampa Bay area?
  • [Deleted User]Momokin (deleted user)
    I'm in Lake Worth, Florida. I'm new to the cuddle scene.
  • I'm a Pro in the St Pete Beach area. I'm open to cuddle and hoping to finding someone that wants to cuddle while lying on the beach. I'm very new to the scene but I'd like to become established and eventually do group cuddle events.
  • [Deleted User]BluRibbnz (deleted user)
    :) hi!! Im new to here too, but i ♡♡ to cuddle!! Located near Sarasota
  • Daytona beach here
  • Anyone near me like to cuddle tonight?
  • [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)
    Good evening, I'm very new to this method of meeting people. I am very recently widowed after 30 years of marriage. I'm 57 and definitely in need of contact with other people.   Please feel free to contact me from any where in the Tampa Bay Area. 

Thanks for the support 
  • [Deleted User]CuddlyCuppaCake (deleted user)
    I'm new to this and very active. Long story short but I just got out of a really bad relationship and I want that comfort of someone holding me but I'm not sure about being so close to someone. I'm really active on here. Jacksonville Florida.
  • Hi CuddlyCuppaCake... Sorry about your recent relationship.. been there too... Wish I was closer... I am just outside of Tampa... Good luck and long distance hugs and cuddles.
  • New cuddler here in the greater Tampa area just over Howard franklin bridge! In between Clearwater and St. Pete. I can drive or host. Shoot me a message :) 
  • [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)
    Greetings from St. Petersburg. 
    Hi neighbor 
  • [Deleted User]SweetieShy (deleted user)
    Hello. I'll be moving down to Orlando in August, and am hoping to be very active on here. 
  • [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)
    I live in South Florida.   In Florida, it seems that most of the cuddlers/snugglers live in Central or North Florida.  I visited three in Central Florida, but that was because I was on vacation near there.  The cuddlers in South Florida ignore me or reject me because of my age (45).  The Snuggle Buddies has a few employees in South Florida and they cannot reject me because of age, so that is the website I use when I want to have a session.  I am willing to drive far, but going to Orlando or Tampa is a very long drive (3 to 4 hours).  I cannot do that often.  
  • edited June 2017
    I live in Tampa Bay area and it seems like most of the snuggle buddies live in other parts of the state. It always appear that way. OR, the snuggle buddies in your area have not been on the site in quite awhile. I would travel up to 50 miles but anything farther than that would be considered a day trip.  I know life sometimes has us go in different directions or we forget we even signed up for a particular site. Maybe a gentle reminder to let someone know they still have a profile. It is frustrating too as I am an older adult and not many in my age bracket are here. I still enjoy not only reading the comments but hearing the success stories of those who have cuddled.

I have even looked for other sites for 60+ snuggle buddies and have found none. We can all use some cuddling.
  • [Deleted User]Jay01 (deleted user)
    Good morning everyone.  I'm in the Miami, Fl area and it seems like there are no active cuddle ladies around.   I'm new and was trying this out.  It seems like a great concept but I don't think the folks in Miami have caught on or have no interest.   
  • Hey I am in Gainesville, Florida. I will always respond :)
  • [Deleted User]Jay01 (deleted user)
    It does seem like most of people are from Central Florida and further up North of Florida. 
  • [Deleted User]JamesBDigital (deleted user)
    edited June 2017
    I'm just a d00d from pasco, specifically Hudson (and I can promise you'd enjoy cuddling me so please hear my plea and give me a chance Q~Q ) also AlexSkye I would message you but it won't allow me to because I tried messaging too many people on here already lol if you would like to and I still can't on here by then could you email me at jamesbdigital@gmail.com please? 0^0 Thankyou infinitely ~
    I was in St. Petersburg and to visit the cuddlers/snugglers, I had to drive to cities about an hour away.  When I visited Orlando, I had to go to Maitland which is close to Orlando.  Based on what I've seen on the websites, there are not many women living in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties (South Florida) that want to do this.  There are a few snugglers in Miami or near Miami on The Snuggle Buddies, but you will probably have to host.  If they drive to you, then you have to pay for their travel time.  It seems that most of the women snugglers in South Florida do not want to host for various reasons.  Usually it is because they are living with relatives and/or parents.  
  • For me it is hard to find anyone on here to cuddle with. Most as you say, live a good distance from you or are a lot younger than you. I can understand the age issue and I do not hold it against the younger ones who only want to cuddle with their age range. A lot of people forget they have signed up for this service and never come back. Whether or not they live with parents and/or relatives may be an issue. For me, it is a matter of time and time of day. I work different hours each day so for me, it would be to schedule on your off days and coordinating with those who would like to cuddle. I have had several who have suggested to meet half way or come my way.  Again... it is coordinating on how to meet on a mutual day off.
    On this website, I have been usually ignored or rejected.  I chatted with someone recently on CC and I thought we would meet, but then she just stopped communicating with me, so I did as well.  I think most of the women have second thoughts and then decide that it is not for them.  It is difficult to meet if schedules are different.  Of course, Sunday is probably the best day because they are probably not working for their primary job, but some women do not want to do this on Sunday.  I have had sessions with two women in their early 20s from TSB and they did not mind that I am in my 40s.  I don't think they were acting.  I think they genuinely did not care.  However, I do look younger than my age and I am not a repulsive troglodyte, so maybe that had something to do with it.  If they work for TSB though, I don't think they can reject someone because of age.
  • Hi all! I am new to the cuddle scene and live around the Tampa Bay area. I used to live in Miami - it's so populated I would have assumed that there would be many more choices I am sorry for you who are struggling.

I am in my mid 20s but definitely do not have a preference when it comes to age. I believe all people of all ages have so much to offer and it's fun getting to know people who are different from yourself.

I think it's really cool that this website has a forum I love them! I look forward to hopefully making some really nice friends :)

On a side note does anyone know if there is a way to add a calendar of your availability? Or would I just have to add it in my About Me section? Any advice/help is greatly appreciated!
    South Florida is more populated than Central Florida, but that could be a detriment to this business.  Perhaps the reason why there are more cuddlers in Tampa or Orlando is because there are less people.  In a heavily populated area like South Florida, there are less lonely people.  I also think that the women are different in the north and central part of the state.  They are more accepting of all ages for cuddling.  
  • Hmm I think you're right Scarf. I did not consider that more people may equal less need. I guess places like Miami and surrounding areas may be a bit more superficial and discriminatory against older people. It is a very - appearance heavy area but I guess I never thought about it since I was living there in my late teens to early 20s. However I did make friends with people off all ages and I am glad I did :)
    I did not consider that either.  I thought more people would mean more cuddlers, but it is not always true in Florida.  Texas has a lot of women on The Snuggle Buddies, but Texas is one of the largest states and it seems that most of their employees are living in the major cities of Texas (Houston, San Antonio, Austin).  Tampa and Orlando are major cities in Florida, but Miami and Fort Lauderdale are too and only two are working in those cities on TSB.  
  • Well the South Florida ladies are missing out on some great opportunities haha. Maybe we are more friendly her in central Fla