Best public places to cuddle.

2»

Comments

• I've cuddled at the park and movie theater. Those are pretty good cuddle places.

• I met up with someone at the river and we found a comfy log in the shade to drape my blanket over. Sometime, when it isn't so hot, I'd like to go back there...

If into it, I think a place that would be a lot of fun is an amusement park. Lots of time in line for hugs, squished together on rides, food that comes on sticks, plenty of places to sit down, relax and lean in... And if it were someplace like the one here there's also the roller rink, mini golf, and tons of room on the shaded waterfront for a nice picnic, snuggle or even a nap!

And another place near here, that's an excellent cuddle venue, is the double feature drive-in movie theater!!

I also think it would fun to go down to secluded spot on on of the rivers, in the early evening, to have some dinner vittles. Then anchor down a big floatie raft filled with pillows, citronella misted blankets, plus a few fresh dryer sheets (because the bitey bugs don't like them), then climb in and cuddle on the water (at least until the sun sets)...

• Here’s an odd suggestion. Go to an animal shelter and cuddle up with some pooches and kitties!

• Not all parks/ are made equal. So I'd suggest getting familiar with various spots of the city or cities you're interested to cuddle in to find the most ideal spots. Some have gazebos, hopefully with a bench under it so it may make it easier, especially if it starts raining a bit. Or some are spacious so you may find it easier to socially distance.

• Perhaps a one day cruise to nowhere. They actually have those albeit not free