Back pain during cuddling

Hey, I am a twenty-two year old from Canada.I got married recently to my boyfriend. My boyfriend is over romantic and I used to enjoy his romance. We used to cuddle a lot and make love every day. Both of us have a busy schedule. We found time for each other somehow or the other.

Last week, I happened to fall from the stairs. I did not feel any pain at that time. But, I am having severe back pain right now. I cannot even sleep. My husband approaches me to make love, but I avoid him. He became desperate and asked me what had happened to me. When I mentioned about my back pain, he asked me to have a mesotherapy treatment from Toronto. He told me that mesotherapy is effective in curing back pain.

I am going to give it a try. Is there anybody over here who has experienced back pain during cuddling? How did you manage it?

Comments

• I was an a very bad car accident years ago and tend to be in physical pain most of the time. Ironically, I generally feel much better during and after a nice cuddle session.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

You should see your doctor .

• Back pain isn't something to mess with. Whatever you do, you might want to include seeing a doctor. Feel better!!!

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)

I cured my severe chronic back pain using the methods of Dr Sarno. I would say it took a good 6-12 months to get rid of the pain completely though. I also did the Structured Education Programme at the TMS Wiki.

• @Sunflowerfield Thanks for mentioning Dr Sarno and TMS, as I had never heard of them before. His treatment for psychosomatic pain sounds great, but I doubt it would work entirely well in cases of actual physical damage such as mine, although I do imagine that it might help some. I didn't find the TMS Wiki. Will you give us the URL for it?
    <3 Jim

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    edited August 2017

@I_am_Polylover You're welcome! Here is the link so you can do some more reading about it: TMS Wiki: An Introduction

There are some instances of TMS where the person gets an acute injury, but then after the injury has healed they continue to have chronic pain - in which case it's most likely that it is a result of something like TMS.