SPECIAL 🥳 Buy 1 hour get 4 hours FREE

edited December 2021 in Pro Requests

I've updated my SPECIAL! BUY 1 hour of cuddles for $500 get 4 hours free. Free hours must be used immediately after the 1st hour. How does that special sound to you all now? Total Bargin right?

This is being moved to the Pro Requests section where it belongs. Going forward, please make sure you are posting in the correct section.
You are also being put in time out for three days for trolling the forums. Please stop unless you want a permanent suspension. - Babichev

Comments

• At this point, I feel like you just think professional cuddling is a joke. Also, I’m pretty sure you’ve been told to stop posting your “specials” in the wrong section. You may not care about cuddling, but others do. Stop making this like a joke…

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

Yup they’ve had 3 or 4 of their other posts moved by the mods after posting them in the wrong section @Sheena123 they’re definitely trolling at this point.

Maybe they were genuine at the start then turned to trolling after giving up, maybe they were trolling from the start. Either way it doesn’t belong here.

OP also openly talking smack about CC in profile.

• @RealManCuddles what is it that you need? Why are you here?

There is the possibility of finding help and support here, but you need to allow it to happen.

• Well, hopefully he doesn’t last much longer because we don’t need this trolling and bad attitude on this site

• Awe poor little haters. Don't be mad or jealous because I do it better then you!

• Sigh 🙄

• Buy 1 and get 1 for free

• @RealManCuddles we would try and help you if you'd let us. But it seems you want this community to validate your feelings of rejection by rejecting you. Unfortunately, it looks like that' s going to happen. It will happen unless you do something about it.

You're in Detroit .... plenty of women professionals there, the best thing you can do is be a client and book one. It'll get you a cuddle.