Super tight squeeze

Good afternoon,

I am curious if i am the only one who likes ridiculously tight cuddles. Sometimes i think i may have some sensory issues, as this calms me down and my head clears. The best is when i am completely wrapped up with both arms and legs, completely enveloped. Am * the only one?

Comments

• No, you most certainly are not. :)

• When it comes to cuddling, it is game on. There are all sorts of ways to touch and cuddle. That is all part of the dance....getting to know and how to enjoy one another.

• I don't know if this is quite the same thing but I prefer cuddling on my couch as opposed to my bed cause I like the feel of a tighter place. Keeps me and my cuddle buddy closer.

• Thats great to hear! Is there a name for this position?

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)

If bones aren't bending you're pretending.

• Dear diary. Today I learned more about cuddling and a name for tight cuddles. @BlueIris is hysterical! =)

• @Sideon I aim to please!

• Agenda: find a cuddler familiar with the anaconda. Hahah!

• Love them, trust me a lot of people and I mean a lot will feel similarly about them too! Really tight cuddles from behind are so nice as well, maybe we should call that the reverse anaconda? :P And if there's three of you and you're being cuddled really tightly from behind and front how about anaconda sandwich? :P Not a position I've found myself in personally but I bet that one would be amazing!

• @willmott2k10 Five points for taking a great idea and running with it. OMG!!! :D

• edited September 2017

I think we are on to something here!

• Warmuup=I'm new to this site but not to cuddling and snuggling.. The closer and tighter the better..Like to feel wanted,needed,warmth,scent,intimacy,new special friend

• Weighted blankets are commonly used to soothe Aspberger's Syndrome sufferers who are too agitated to sleep. Similarly, terrified cattle in the slaughter chute have been found to be calmed and soothed when the chute is tight enough to hug and hold them as they progress through the heavy fabric chute.

• @sometimes exactly, my son has aspergers and loves clothes that are too tight. His psychiatrist had a weighted vest, sort of like a thunder vest they make for dogs, but for people, and would put it on and wear it throughout the entire appt.

• [Deleted User]AntoineD (deleted user)

Same need here - I want to be held very tightly.
    A woman friend once cuddled with me and did that.
    I felt bliss and hope and joy.
    Magical experience.
    I want that everyday of my life, but didn't experience it in a few years.

• sometimes
    September 19 Flag
    Weighted blankets are commonly used to soothe Aspberger's Syndrome sufferers who are too agitated to sleep. Similarly, terrified cattle in the slaughter chute have been found to be calmed and soothed when the chute is tight enough to hug and hold them as they progress through the heavy fabric chute.

@sometimes
    oh wow I cant be squeezed too hard but I need some pressure/weight -I have to have something on the bed to hold duvet to sleep (I don't have aspbergers) just some weird comfort thing going on lol -how very sad for the cattle :'(

• I have heard of people sleeping between two mattress for that closely tight feeling a couple of times.... I would not recommend it sense it maybe coming to close to being smothered to much.

I be more likely to to enjoy cuddles some one tightly in single person sleeping bag with camping... just need get that third person to help with zipping it closed. For a ridiculously tight cuddles.

• I have a friend of mine that makes weighted blankets. Very cool! Is like a quilt with weights sewn between the layers so it looks like a regular blanket but it's heavy. If anyone is interested let me know.

• edited November 2017

Not really. Your tight might not be my tight. Though I do like light-tight hugs and cuddles that are actually long like each hug should last at least a minute because those are the kinds I find to be the best, most effective and realist! Sometimes friends just give me that friendly hug and I find they end way too early (sometimes as they let go, I hug them a little tighter and they hug back hahaha kinda awkward though it works better I guess). I always desired more though I respect them and also know that we are not on the same page haha. Gladly we are here and understand one another more or less. High fives and Hugs :) <3

• The tighter the better ... i mean hugs .....

• Hahaha, the bigger the better. Hugs :)

• [Deleted User]qwertzer (deleted user)

I enjoy very tight cuddles. In fact, I've had times where I feel as though I've hugged people TOO tightly, and feel awkward about it afterward.

• Haha, damn! I can understand. Sometimes people give me the dead "fish" handshake or too tight like they're sending a message of some sort of hate, most times they're not.
    Though it results in me no longer wanting to shake theirs. Or I address to them verbally or otherwise ;) that their handshakes are crushing me (if it's someone I care about or have to deal with more). :)