Guys with lots of karma - please share!

I'm sure there are lots of amazing male cuddlers here, but I'm interested to hear from those with lots of good karma feedback, such as @Morpheus, @quietman775 and @reurbo.

Apart from being respectful of boundaries, what do you do that leaves such a great impression on your cuddlers? How do you approach a cuddle?

Comments

• So, Im not a male or any of those users. However, I do meet a lot of people and leave a lot of karma. I have gotta say with some cuddlers here its not just about them being respectful and kind but its about an overall vibe and an essence that they bring to a session, a very familiar feeling as if you known them for years and talking feels as smooth as peanut butter!
    Sometimes you can just feel their sincere energy and it is extremely comforting and amazing in those cases. And sometimes you can even read that magic energy from their profile ^~^

You guys rock! (:

• edited January 2018

I've cuddled @quietman775 and what he brings to a cuddle in addition to kindness, intelligence and superb communication is enthusiasm and open mindedness to try new positions. But what stands out about him is his consideration and willingness to give. He wants to make sure that his cuddler has as good a time as he does. And like @Brandi said so well, he has that sincere energy and a very comforting presence. Part of it is maturity, and part of it is simply charisma.

• I almost always host. My home is my sanctuary and I have created a very calm and peaceful environment in my home. Girls that come over seem to really enjoy the environment right away. Candles, incense, lighting, music, pets. My energy personally is usually very calm especially being at home. When my cuddlers walk in, I usually introduce them to my dogs and cat. I offer them something to drink and let them know where the bathroom is. If it’s a pro, I have the money sitting on my coffee table in clear site so there’s no awkward money exchange. I respect boundaries and that doesn’t just mean, not touching her in areas she doesn’t want to be touched, it also means, don’t ask questions that she may not want asked and it means that once the Cuddle is over, respect her and don’t assume it’s okay to start texting her or calling her outside of the professional relationship. I’m a giver personally and enjoy massaging my cuddle buddies, playing with their hair etc It makes me happy to see my cuddle buddy in a blissful state. I’ve always said, if your cuddle buddy is happy, you will be happy.

• edited January 2018

To start out, my intentions of using the site have been strictly for cuddling without any ulterior motives... I wanted to hold someone close and to be held by someone that cared while having my profile reflect that as being open and direct with what I enjoy, expect, and my personal boundaries. My thoughts were that this is a great way to meet some like minded and open minded people who only wanted to spend time together cuddled up without things having or needing to progress to something sexual. Yes, most of my cuddle sessions have been with Pros, but with each person I've messaged to get to know, regardless if we lived close enough to cuddle one day or not, I've gone with my gut instinct of their energy from what they say about themselves to the photos and types of photos they put up.. of if they'd be someone I could vibe well with, to make a deep connection with for a more rewarding and healing cuddle session.

During cuddle sessions, I'm usually the host either at my home or at a hotel while traveling. At home I make sure that the place looks presentable, comfortable, and gives a welcoming vibe as I want anyone visiting to feel comfortable in my little sanctuary. At hotels, most Pros I've cuddled with have brought music, oil incense, or the like to help create a more homey atmosphere. Sometimes I've done things like bought us hot chocolate to enjoy while it is cold outside before cuddling, other times I've gotten tacos as it was both of our favorite food and is close by, and I've even had small gifts like some great new herbal tea given to me.

I try to make the cuddle session and interaction personal... to really get to know the person I'm spending my time with and share parts of myself that I might not get to or feel comfortable sharing with just anyone because I don't know them deeply as I'd like or that they are willing to share. While spending time with a Pro should be about you and your needs, to be taken care of, making the effort to treat them as a friend should be treated, as someone you care about is usually greatly received on their part... as long as it stays within the bounds of friendship and not FWB or anything creepy. Cuddling is intimate and personal, but for me, the recharging aspect of it only happens when getting to know them and sharing who I am.. having fun being with someone without things progressing beyond a deeper friendship, regardless if you're with a Pro or not.

EDIT:
    I'll add that I shower within 1-2 hours of the cuddle session start time plus floss, brush, use mouthwash and deodorant within an hour of a cuddle session even if I've done each already that day to ensure that I smell fresh before they arrive.