What do you truly enjoy your cuddle session?

[Deleted User]TeddyDan (deleted user)

Do you enjoy music in the background?
Do you enjoy peace and quiet?
Do you like movies in the background?

Everyone is absolutely different just trying to get a feel of what people like and even if you donโ€™t like certain things you can put it on here, ๐Ÿ˜Š

ยซ1

Comments

• Since I usually host I have been refining my space to make it as cozy as I can. I have it cold with blankets on hand, and the room is illuminated by a Galaxy projector with some relaxing music playing in the background.

• @Charlie_Bear Oooo, I love that! Such a cool idea.

I suppose it would depend on how I'm feeling that day. There are days when I don't want to talk at all, so having a movie on might be nice. But I'd probably enjoy some music in the background most days.

One thing I might not like is any strong scents. So if you have a candle or incense burning in the room, it might be good to snuff it out before the session starts. Otherwise, just make sure there's adequate airflow so it doesn't get too strong. ^^

• [Deleted User]m_r0 (deleted user)

OMG @Charlie_Bear I got a galaxy projector recently bc I saw it on TikTok! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Luckily, I found the exact same one on Amazon for cheaper. Itโ€™s been a great addition it my room for ambience. I donโ€™t really like the stars though as the only color they project is green. But the nebulas/galaxies are super chill.

• Now this is just little Ole me, but, I have a few things I love. Sometimes I like a darker room with the TV on or light music, for it to be cool, then snuggle up under some blankets. We don't even necessarily have to chat it up. There is 1 or 2 ladies I'm comfy enough to even doze off for a quick nap. Other times it's nice to have a sunny day out with it cool out giving off that clean air smell. Them days are nice just for soft music, maybe talk it up a bit, and just the simple touch or snuggle is awesome. Kinda depends on the mood.

• I like relaxing music playing in the background while I snuggle with my cuddler.

• @Charlie_Bear I'm on my way! ๐Ÿซ 

~ Sunset Snuggles

• What I truly enjoy "about" my cuddle session? The entire event of course. But if I break it down, the anticipation of a pending session is exciting. The first hug is energizing yet calming at the same time. In the beginning of the cuddle session is that moment when I feel like I am with an old friend, the comfort in that feeling is natural and welcome. I also have to give honorable mention to that moment when both of us are truly relaxed and scoot a little closer, hug a little tighter. It's definitely good for my heart.

• @m_r0
    Oh yeah my stars are blue, and I turn the brightness down and have them slowly rotate on the ceiling. It's nice because my LED lights feel too bright, even at their lowest setting.

@SunsetSnuggles
    You know you are always welcome :)

• @Charlie_Bear Keeping the room cooler is such a great idea. It enhances the warmth of being close. Thanks for the tip.

• @Charlie_Bear I love how you described your space. I've never thought about how I would create a cuddle space before, because I only do public cuddles until I know someone well, I've had to travel for all of my cuddles, and I don't have a desire to host, as it is... But your description is getting my gears grinding!! I have one of those galaxy lights, too, and oh man, if I were into hosting, I think I'd have to have a whole guest room dedicated to coziness, atmosphere, and snuggly goodness. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited March 2023

All I care about is the close contact and having someone to talk to. I love the freedom of living alone but with no friends in this area and the fact I work home a lot, I have few people to talk to and I just get lonely.

Everything else is secondary. I provide a dimly lit room, warm blankets. Most girls fall asleep in my arms (or come really close) if Iโ€™m not being too chatty and Iโ€™m in such a peaceful state .

• Any form of white noise! Sound machines, running water, fans, lo-fi music, a movie, or anything for auditory stimulation helps relieve my tinnitus and allows me to completely relax when cuddling

• Depends on mood once again. But usually relaxing music, cuddling and talking. A relaxing massage is awesome.

• I didn't get a cuddle today, but here's what I would have wanted to do... sit by the fireplace snuggled under a blanket, sipping some tea.

• [Deleted User]M3521 (deleted user)

I enjoy cuddling in either silence or with music in the background that my cuddle partner chooses. I don't mind watching movies or TV but I think that the cuddle experience is better without movies or TV. Hard to explain, but it just makes the experience seem more personal and easier for me to feel more "present" with my cuddle partner, if that makes sense.

• Music in the bacc

• The feeling that you get when you start cuddling; breathing slows down, and you start to sink into each other ๐Ÿซ 

• I love it a little bit chilly, music playing (any kind), and me holding my person with my head on their chest. I love mood lights, while having a great conversation giggling away. Thatโ€™s my absolute favorite!

• I' have found what I think is perfect cuddling music. I picked up a 2 CD set, simply called Baroque Adagios. There are 2-1/2 hours of them, and music doesn't get more peaceful or soothing than that.

• I hope to find a cuddler that loved (or loves) to build endlessly in Minecraft so we can cuddle in our hut at night when itโ€™s raining out (preferably in creative mode so spiders and skeletons and creepers are not trying to get in.)

• I truly enjoy the cuddle sessions that involve a mosh pit where we circle around or the ones in a sparring ring, practicing our jiu jitsu or wrestling moves such as the figure 4 leg lock or ankle lock.

• I enjoy the cuddle sessions with pros where I spend one hour interrogating them about their pricing and another hour listening to them tell me to mind my own f*#king business. The ultimate give and take session.

• Reminding @lonelytauros of the danger that his rear naked choke is NOT platonic. /s

• Those last 2 comments are pretty funny, Lol.

@M3521 I don't care about watching TV or movies during a cuddle either, but I will. Music, talking or silence is best.

• @FunCartel
    The sound of the laugh I just let out was probably heard by my neighbors three houses down.

• @1_teddybear Yes youโ€™re absolutely right too many complaints so I had to remove that from my repertoire lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• edited March 2023

I enjoy the closeness of cuddling with someone, while watching a good movie...Or even a bad movie๐Ÿ˜œ, as I have plenty of those aa well to watch. Lol! I mostly enjoy doing humorously "commentary" while watching a bad movie it would be fun to cuddle with someone who is comfortable engaging with me doing that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I recall snuggling with someone (many years ago) while watching The Crow: Wicked Prayer (which makes ALL the original and other sequels OSCAR WORTHY by comparison๐Ÿ˜†). We really enjoyed ourselves, just watching and sarcastically commenting "at the tv" (yes, it's that terrible of a movie within The Crow movie franchise๐Ÿ˜†), cuddling together and really enjoying each other's company on a mutual platonic level.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    That was a fun time for me, of course I never saw that particular person again, but the hilarious memory of that "movie cuddle night" still lingers on after all these years. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Would love to find someone who is open to that kind of cuddle session, being that I am still new around CC it will take some time to acquaint myself with someone willing to do that. ๐Ÿ˜

• @Katota another potential movie genre for that would be BAD horror films. They turn into comedies. A really nice time

• I enjoy the progress of someone slowly but surely opening themselves in a cuddle session n.n

The shyness at first or maybe just not feeling talkative, but after a good embrace and the warmth of each other settling in, how someone's body can melt and suddenly they start to speak about what's on their mind.

It's such a nice moment โฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพโฃ

• @1_teddybear LOL! Yep there are A LOT of awful horror movies out there now, and I may own a few of those too. As I do enjoy horror movies, whether they be good, bad or utter trash.๐Ÿ˜Š