Stats for male professionals

Search returned 62 male professionals worldwide. Some stats ...

Ages are from 19 to 59, with an average of 33.

In the US, the rate goes from $40 to $100 per hour, with an average of $74.

23 only cuddle women and 39 cuddle everyone.

52 can be guest, 38 public, 31 host. 23 can be all three.

Average height is 5' 10"; the range is 5' 6" to 6' 6".

47 own a car.

24 see themselves as having body type "average" or "a little extra". The rest are slim, fit or athletic. None say they are overweight (or "curvy"!).

39 drink socially, 13 rarely or never and 1 very often (the rest didn't answer).

10 smoke.

26 are white, 7 latino, 6 black, 3 inter-racial, 2 asian, 1 native american, 1 indian, and the rest said "other" or didn't answer.

10 are Christian, 10 "other", 4 catholic, 3 buddhist, 2 agnostic, 1 hindu and 1 atheist.

12 have children.

9 have empty "About me" sections in their profiles!

The city with the most male professionals is Los Angeles (3, but there are 10 altogether nearby).

This is where the male professionals are in the world .

Here are the ones in the USA (56):

Comments

• Really interesting. Nice work!

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)

Now I'm wondering stats for clients. But that would probably be more work than the ones for pros of both genders combined.

• @Alternis The data for clients is a lot bigger, and maybe a bit too much work. :)

But out of curiosity, what kind of stats interest you most about clients?

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited February 2018

@Respectful
    Since it's been posted as a suggestion that a pro should get the pro tag after seeing 3 different clients then maybe just a list of clients who have seen 3 different pros and up.

It may seem pointless but maybe someone can pm different clients with high karma assuming they want to reply and ask them maybe a few questions about a pro they have seen. I know a few people have pmed me asking me about a specific pro and thought maybe a few would be willing to do the same.