Has cuddling through this site helped your relationship or marriage or life ? if so, how ?

Cuddling with people through this site is giving me physical nurturing touch, relaxed hug rejuvenation, and platonic connections, deep insightful communication that has been lacking in my personal life. The comfort, nurturing received has / is giving me a revived focus on self-care. this can only help me in all my interactions, and life. I would love to hear how cuddling through this site has helped you in your relationship or in life ?

Comments

• Ah, let me count the ways... :-)

• edited May 2018

Not in a relationship.

Though I'd say I get comfort and care from cuddling. Friendships. Real and in person interactions.

• [Deleted User]apvalerius (deleted user)
    edited May 2018

Before discovering platonic cuddling and professional cuddling services, I did without much needed cuddles merely because I'm single. I got extremely desperate and had TWO unhealthy relationships inside the final four months of 2015. Being able to just hire a pro cuddler and have my need fulfilled is crucial to my well-being.

• @apvalerius I was talking about just this with a client the other week. To be able to get your platonic touch needs met so you can relax on the pressure to find a relationship is such a great thing for overall life happiness :-)

• It really makes a difference for me. My wife has an illness that makes it difficult to endure physical touch. Other than foot rubs, light back and neck rubs. I draw so much energy and comfort from laying in someone’s arms or simply hugging for an hour. It truly meets my physical needs. It helps that I’ve made some amazing friends here too!!

• I've been cuddling for a little bit over a year now. This is the first time I havnt had to take antibiotics for strep in more than 10 years. I didn't get sick at all, even though I was overly exposed to it more than once. I know it's helped my immune system. It's also much easier to live in bliss than ever before. I'm so grateful for Cuddle Comfort and everyone who makes it special. Happy cuddles Everyone!

• edited May 2018

Back when I was a cuddling client rather than a pro, cuddling was able to put me in a much better frame of mind and help me tackle day-to-day life. I've suffered from bouts of depression for most of my life and honestly, anything that can lift your spirits when you have a condition like that is a godsend. I was in a LDR and unable to cuddle with my significant other, and I needed the affection, especially because it just wasn't feasible to see my then boyfriend in person.

• I’m a new pro, but so far, I have felt like cuddling has improved my relationship with my husband — which may seem contrary to what people might think!

I’m lucky I’m that my relationship is very solid and we’re both happy with touch. However, I feel like since I’m full on touch 1.) I can focus more on my clients’ needs, but also 2.) The weight has shifted more from my husband cuddling me (which I feel like is sort-of the norm in the typical heteronormative relationship), to me being able to cuddle him more. And we both really seem to get a lot of happiness from that. :)