I have an extra ticket to the AC/DC concert in Philadelphia on Tuesday, September 29th If anyone would like to join me for tailgating and then see the concert, message me.
Love AC/DC. sad to think they are down to one original member, but yeah that's a great band to see live.
Australian band but their music is american AF.
Good luck to you finding someone to tag along! ๐
My late ex husband was a big fan of AC/DC, I enjoy a watching a local tribute band that plays AC/DC songs. They call themselves BackNBlack, the lead singer is definitely Australian, they sound just like AC/DC, to Me anyway! ๐
Someone once called the condition I have where the brain makes full on songs out of random noises/white noises ac/dc disorder and since i can never remember the actual acronym I just call it that. Sorry, I can't help with the company request that your post was actually about, that is on the whole other side of the states from me. ๐
For those about to rock..... I salute you.
Saw them in July at BOA Stadium -Charlotte
Awesome show
Saw them at Miami Arena back in the 90s. Great show