“Card of The Day” - A random draw cuddle thread

Suits = mood
• Hearts — romance and feelings
• Diamonds — money, luxury, “treat yourself” energy
• Clubs — banter, hot takes, playful arguments
• Spades — deep stuff, real talk, the heavy questions
Colors = intensity
• Red — spicy, bold, unfiltered
• Black — calm, slow, low-key
Number = topic
• Ace — “best first-date movie to cuddle through”
• 2 — “argue this: morning cuddles beat night cuddles”
• 3 — “what’s your guilty pleasure comfort show”
• 4 — “rate these cuddle positions 1 to 10”
• 5 — “what’s the most awkward cuddle you’ve ever had”
• 6 — “share a song that instantly makes you melt”
• 7 — “would you rather: cuddle a stranger or watch a movie alone”
• 8 — “hottest take on romance movies”
• 9 — “what’s your ‘I need this right now’ comfort food”
• 10 — “finish this sentence: cuddling is ___ “
• Jack — “best non-movie way to spend a lazy Sunday”
• Queen — “describe your ideal cuddle partner in three words”
• King — “what’s the one thing that ruins a good cuddle”

Comments

  • Today’s card draw:
    Queen of Hearts — Red.
    Seed:
    Queen of Hearts. Red. Romance suit.
    Describe your ideal cuddle partner in three words. No names, no cheating — just three words that capture the whole vibe.
    i’ll go first: warm, funny, patient.

  • I'm not sure of the purpose of this thread, but for what it's worth, "romance", "spicy", and "first dates" are not platonic cuddling.

    ~ Sunset Snuggles

  • Clarification on my Card of the Day game: As a professional cuddler I take my reputation seriously, I designed that card game as a platonic icebreaker to help clients feel emotionally safe and connected. When I used words like "romance," "first date," and "spicy," the implied context for them was strictly emotional themes—romance as in the warm, cherished feeling you get watching a romantic comedy; "first date" as that excited, nervous energy of new connection symbiotic euphoria not “intimate” or “bf/gf”; and "spicy" as in lively, bold conversation, not sexual content. I now realize these words carry different connotations in our community, and I apologize for any confusion. I meant no harm. I maintain strict professional boundaries: no sexual contact, no dating clients, no blurred lines. I was simply using romantic aesthetics the way a therapist might use mood lighting or music—to form emotional depth within a strictly platonic, professional container. I'm happy to rename the cards to "Deep Connection," "New Energy," or "Playful Intensity" to avoid misunderstandings, but I want to be clear that my intent was never to sexualize, disrespect or pursue romantic relationships or lead to forming any. My reputation as a male professional cuddler matters deeply to me, and I’m committed to maintaining the highest standards of platonic therapy while still offering warmth, tenderness, and genuine human connection. I apologize and will edit the cards immediately.

Sign In or Register to comment.