Conversation Openers

What are suggestions for conversation openers for the first message you send a cuddler?

Comments

• You. You are the conversation starter. Tell them a bit about yourself and maybe why you wish to cuddle. Also give them time frames and dates you are open to meeting/cuddling. You can also add a comment about their profile bio which indicates you looked at their bio and you are not pasting a form message you send to everyone.

• Maybe read their profile and talk about anything in it that you have in common? Or are interested in?

• If you want to meet someone out of your city in the future, you can say why you in town (work, vacation, see family, a sporting event etc) but you like to cuddle to. Especially if your job requires travel, most understand this. Depending on if they are hosting, being your guest, or a public session and the times of day of availability to give out a place you have in mind already if you have given a booking time with a made up mind. If that person is the host, don't act thirsty as I read karmas of some who had so wait until the day of the session for that host to give you the instructions of meeting.

• Introduce yourself and mention something about their profile that caught your eye. Asking them a specific question about a unique thing in their profile can be good too.

It’s probably not a good idea to start a conversation by suggesting dates, times and places to cuddle with someone you’ve never talked to before. Maybe etiquette is different for paid cuddlers, though, I don’t know.

• I haven't had my coffee yet, so just going to leave this screen capture here.

• "It’s probably not a good idea to start a conversation by suggesting dates, times and places to cuddle with someone you’ve never talked to before. Maybe etiquette is different for paid cuddlers, though"

Yes, if we're talking about pro cuddlers, they don't want to have a conversation before meeting. Just say you want to book and suggest times and place. IME they probaby won't even look at your profile.

• @quincyq03 If you travel all the time like I do I always tell them the dates I will be in town and I do get responses. While I do put that in my first message, it comes after a couple of sentences about me, other chit-chat and then the dates. It works for enthusiasts and pros. It does not make sense to send a message and they say sounds great let’s meet the day after tomorrow and then tell them no, I will not be in town for another 10 days.

• That isn't true for all pros @mb0
    In fact, by rushing to book with a pro you are more than likely going to scare them off with that kind of approach. Some of us have screening processes we go through, and part of that screening can include whether or not you bothered to write an introductory message. I never book with people I don't converse with first because I want to be sure the person I cuddle with is on the same page.

• I would imagine there has to be a screening process most pros use, to make sure the potential client is legitimate, serious and does not have any negative intentions. You can never be too careful with people you meet online and that goes for anywhere, whether it be cuddling sites, dating apps, social media, etc.

• @Catloaf although I would have no problem going through a reasonable screening process, none of the 18 or so pros I’ve seen has screened me at all (well, one did want to meet in public first).

So while I completely understand why you want to screen, and I’m sure there are others who do the same, I feel confident in the belief that you’re the exception rather than the rule.

• @mb0 Part of the reason why I differentiated by use of the words "some of us". I've mostly seen established or experienced pros have screening methods while newbies were more apt to jump right in. The other reason these particular pros might not be screening you is because you have a nice amount of positive karma.

• @mb0 I agree. I usually do more screening than most pros I have encountered. One of my red flags is the pro who says please book an appointment then we will talk. First, I will not use that pro as soon as that happens because it comes across as greedy and trying to trap you into an appointment and two, it seems too much, too soon. In other words, I think they must not be a very good cuddler because they are not willing to answer any questions. They either lack confidence or skill IMO.