Write your obituary

Anything mention of cuddling in your obituary? Pro cuddlers : Do you wish to be remembered as a pro cuddler ?

Comments

• “へんじがない。ただのしかばねのようだ。”

• He was robbed and murdered in a hotel room by a woman and several male accomplices. Investigators uncovered text messages from devices revealing the victim and the female suspect were engaged in some sort of transactional relationship providing money in exchange for “cuddling”. Cuddlecomfort.com, the vehicle for the introduction has been contacted for any pertinent information regarding the forum for their initial correspondence and any specific background information provided by both the victim and the female suspect. He is survived by no one.

• This topic is pretty morbid.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

She was a person who lived in her head. She had no friends but had an open heart and an undiscovered capacity to give. She was often misunderstood. Her sensitivity often put her in difficult relationships with her family. And her relentless processing of her feelings made her endearing in a genuine way but also emotionally unstable at times. So she often kept to herself, pushing away the possibility of meaningful friendships and relationships with others. She often meant well but was constantly in flux about how to express her good intentions. A giver at heart who at times aimed to please. But a unique soul who never quite felt her place in this world. May her spirit find the peace she so richly deserved and eternal rest.

• Quietman has come and gone
    You're still here, so cuddle on.

• @Bles i read your obituary and it reminds me of mine too. It is both sad and beautiful at the same time. I really resonate with you and am bummed you and a few other open sincere evolved women on this forum don't live near me in arizona. I am all alone and touch deprived and have to see a pro if i want touch but so far haven't. It is all so sad on that level the physical. I will probably be all alone and die touch deprived and never quite fitting into this world either.

• No...... but I’ll try,
    He out lived everybody he knew, lived reckless yet responsible, gave examples of what to do and not to do. His off spring will our love everybody they know and will be the myth that their father should have been. And then he farted publicly for the first time and died.

• None, as I will have my ashes shot into space to become space junk lol

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

The thing about obits is that they're typically written by people who're still alive. I dunno if cuddling's a big enough part of my life that the people around me would mention it. I guess it might go something like this:

Darren Walker, age [insert number], died [insert weekday].

An avid reader and student of human nature, they were killed by someone they'd offended online. The mourning family declined to press charges, saying, "Well, we kind of guessed this was how he was gonna go. Can't really blame the guy."

Services will not be held Sunday.

• Here lies internet stranger

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

@dharma1257 I empathize with you. And I do identify with the feeling of aloneness. But being on this site has taught me about the verbal cuddle. That is the emotional and spiritual connection one feels when one talks to another. I've learnt that just talking to someone on the phone and connecting with them via communication is the foundation to building a great physical cuddle experience. Sometimes even more enriching than just spontaneously meeting up for a physical cuddle. Just chatting about anything and specific things going in each person's life can be very soothing and comforting. It can be a useful supplement in the meantime and in between pro cuddling experiences.

@DarrenWalker Lol. Your obit had me dying with laughter. I like
    your use of dark humor .Lol. Though nobody deserves such an end.

• [Deleted User]PlumpPrincess (deleted user)

I'm a hoe
    R.I.P

• I want @DarrenWalker to write one for me.

• @pmvines , you wish to be buried anonymously , ? wouldn’t you
    Like to be noted for special work like the famous Freud , or jung ?

• edited November 2019
               @littermate 

Litte R Mate , aged 105 , left this world peacefully at her home in California. She was loving , sensitive , witty , and enjoyed many hobbies and activities . She led a bohemian early life , following the Grateful Dead from city to city , selling tie-dyed T-shirts in the parking lots before the concerts .

Ms Mate , loved the “ building of bridges “ to the minds of confused touch starved strangers , so they could better understand others , and be “givers “ of affection, as opposed to just recivers. She is survived by her loving daughter.

In lieu of flowers a donation to the Cuddle sanctuary is preferred , to the fund for those who are poor and lonely and have no touch in their lives , so that they may enjoy cuddling .

• Teddy, lies here, snuggling eternally under the six fit thick blanket of dirt

• Nice one @cuddleforu24 ... I love "Ms Mate" and "105."

• "His regrets are few but include eating a rotisserie hot dog from a convenience store in 2002."

• Lmaooo I lovvvee the dark humor in these. You guys have me at work cracking up

• @cuddlerforu24 nope , no special work to speak of really

• [Deleted User]Baltimore_MD_ (deleted user)

"He was an honest guy who worked hard and treated his friends and family well."

I think that's about the best I could hope for.

• Parad0x was found dead this morning after going on one of his late night fog walks. He was missing all of his blood, and his body mysteriously vanished from the morgue, but don't worry about that. Unless that's him RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!

• "Finally!"

• edited November 2019

@HoLover ,ascended the “Golden Road” today after getting hit with a moderators ban hammer . It was sudden and swift as the moderator chose the 12 pound sledge instead of the 12 oz trim.

• @HoLover , died today after getting hit with a moderators ban hammer .

I was watching that live. From the moment we were reporting him until his account was banned was only 8 minutes. That's kinda impressive. Thanks to our ever-watchful guardian @SoulcuddlerZ

• @cuddlerforu24 may he get the therapy he needs posthumously.

• edited November 2019

@littermate 👍 I bet you can dance a Cajun rhythm!

• Is this somehow supposed to be funny? Pretty disturbing if you ask me.
    At any rate -

She loved God. She loved her children. She loved her mother. She loved her siblings and her family. She loved her friends. She tried her best. The end.

• He won the over/under bet on his age at death.