Suggestion clients should be able to pay cuddlecomfort's cut

[Deleted User]Deck2009 (deleted user)

I had an idea for the site. I have been having time with a pro cuddler who wanted to book offline to get the full price. I would like to pay cuddlecomfort's cut but there is no option for me as a client to do it. Is there a way? If no it would be a nice feature to add could get some more income.

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

That sounds unnecessary. After all, it is the professional cuddlers who benefit monetarily from the site, not the clients. If the pro to whom you're referring wants a certain amount of money on the hour, then she needs to charge a price that leaves her with her desired amount after the site's 15% fee. She can take the amount she wants, divide that by 85%, and the result is the price she should charge.

For example, the standard rate around here is $80/hour. $80 / 0.85 ≈ $94.12. She can charge $95/hour if she wants $80/hour after the booking fee.

• [Deleted User]Deck2009 (deleted user)

Makes sense I do feel a bit bad about cuddlecomfort not getting its cut from our time so far would be nice to be able to get it where it belongs but this may be an uncommon situation that wouldn't be worth the effort to add that

• She should be paying the fee. If she doesn't want to pay the fee she needs to do her own advertising. She's breaking get contract with cuddle comfort. As well as you are by not booking through the site. You can both be banned for that.

It isnt something they ban for its only something a little bit rude to do to them. It isnt actually against the rules otherwise non-pro cuddlers couldnt be here technically

Actually, that is against the rules. Now, I'm not sure if she booked her first appointment with you through the site and you guys have booked off-site since then, or if every appointment you had with her was off-site. However, a professional cuddler is expected to confirm all appointments with clients using the booking panel, including subsequent sessions with the same client.

This professional cuddler you mention would be at risk for a ban since she asked you to book off-site to avoid paying the booking fees. However, you wouldn't be at risk unless you directly suggested or otherwise enticed her to book off-site.

Oh. What would you suggest I do?

I suggest you advise this professional cuddler to start confirming her sessions through the site using the booking panel as she is supposed to. She can raise her price to cover the 15% fee by using division as I explained here.

Nah I'm good but thanks anyway.

• Lol. {Sigh}.

• 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pity I say... Pity! Or is it?

Closed. 18 NOV 2019 17:19 EST

• edited November 2019

What would you suggest I do?

@Deck2009 Please visit their profile and report them. It sounds like they are knowingly breaking the rules and therefore probably deserve a ban. Thanks.

This discussion has been locked.