Pro suspended

Why are there pros being suspended from CC?

Comments

• Perhaps they are being "professional" at something that is illegal? Think about it ...

• Stop speculating. There are a lot of reasons. Could be something as simple as forgetting to pay the fee or something like that.

• [Deleted User]brotothenight17 (deleted user)

@soloforever FACTS

• Exactly. Could be a multitude of things. From not paying fees to having one picture that’s showing a bit too much cleavage.

• That must be a big ceiling if a lot of them are being suspended.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@FunCartel: Or a very high one. Suspensions can be staggered as well as staggering—and we all know humans are layered, right?

• @Sheena123 too much cleavage 🤔

• edited December 2019

@ElGuero
    I can't remember the name of the movie, but Theresa Russell pulls her car onto a garage forecourt with a flat tyre. The mechanic agrees to fix it, so she hands him the car keys, and then tells him, "If you're looking for the spare tyre, it's in the trunk, not down the front of my dress".

Maybe "Impulse"

• I think suspended is a choice you can make for yourself if you want to place a hold on your profile, not the same as a ban.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

@geoff1000 if neither I nor @littermate have told you yet today, you’re awesome. ☺️

• @MrPaul You are thinking of deactivated. Suspended is imposed.

• @waskul

Perhaps they are being "professional" at something that is illegal? Think about it ...

That would show as banned, not suspended.

• Then why are there so many on here charging you 100 an hour and letting their girls hang out?

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I'm a speculator speculating.

• If anyone sees a pic where someone is a jiggle away from falling out, report them...that’s what I’ve been doing. There’s a difference between a small amount of cleavage and a hugely gross amount of cleavage.