Merry Christmas ☺️ to all the Cuddle Community

What is everyone doing for Christmas. And where you from. ☺️

Comments

• edited December 2019

@ukcuddler You blocked me. Not very merry. And I never even spoke to you. Hmmm

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)
    edited December 2019

@ukcuddler what a nice post. I live in Georgia and I’m going to be eating yummy food, drinking adult libations, and watching holiday movies while in my pjs. Merry Christmas! 🎁🎄🎅🏻

• I’ll be opening presents with my family and then watching my favorite Christmas movies. From near Orlando, FL.

• Sweet home Alabama here. Family activities, then sports on tv

• I am down in the Big Easy. Toying with the idea of visiting the Museum of Death after Christmas.

• Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be relaxing on my day off tomorrow and will spend Christmas with my kids. Not traveling to visit family this year thankfully!

• Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Blessed Diwali, have a wonderful few days lovely snugglers! <3

• I’m going to have a ham dinner in a community gathering with about 100 seniors ☺️

Merry Christmas from Florida!!🎄

• Serving friends who fall through the cracks and have no place to go.

• Spending the day with my family and my daughter who's a combat medic in the Army. So glad she's home!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

I'm from the Orlando area as well.

• I forgot to say what I was doing, unfortunately no snow here in Scotland but meeting family tomorrow for food, fun and relaxation. For me that's what Christmas is all about. All the best x

• Merry Christmas! I'll be taking it easy. One of these days I will try to call a friend in England.

• Just relaxing with my mum today, about to watch a movie.

There have been a lot of fires and smoke in my state lately (New South Wales, Australia) -- fortunately it's cooled down in the last couple of days.

If anyone wants to send me some of their snow, feel free!

• Merry from Christmas from NJ. This year I am spending Christmas Eve alone remembering my momma who passed away last year.

• Merry Christmas @empathflower. Love to you. <3

• I am bored, I went to eat Chinese last night with my mom, son, sons significant other, brother, his family, and his wifes family. Then i went to a bar and played pool. After that came home , texted some folks, played online a little bit and went to sleep. Today i went to brothers house for a bit. My son lives with his partner and they are doing things together today. I am legit bored and just sitting around doing nothing. This is why i work as much as i do, i dont like down time and dont like not having things to do.

• @pmvines
    It's called "leisure sickness". I'm a fellow sufferer.

• Merry Christmas to you as well. Thank you.