Happy MLK Day

[Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

Feel free to share your favorite MLK quote on this thread! #bethelight #chooselove

Comments

• edited January 2020

There are so many good ones:

“Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane.” - MLK

“What is wrong in the world today is that the nations of the world are engaged in a bitter, colossal contest for supremacy.” - MLK

“Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.” - MLK

• “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

“There comes a time when people get tired of being pushed out of the glittering sunlight of life’s July and left standing amid the piercing chill of an alpine November.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

• [Deleted User]CertifiedGent (deleted user)

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

• A wonderful man

• Thank each of you. Very inspiring

• “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.”

• "I Fear I May Have Integrated My People Into a Burning House"

• Martin Luther King Jr.