Do others have high anxiety before their first platonic cuddling session ?

I’m sooo excited yet I’m having tremendous anxiety. It’s been a very very long time since I’ve been in a relationship or touched in a healthy healing platonic way. Looking forward to to this. Though not sure if it will materialize on the Cuddlers part. Seen Phoney profiles which this site has been great to recognize and delete.
🙏❤️👍✌️🐞🦋✌️👍❤️🙏
Peace and Love 💕 Always 🙏

1. Is this anxiety on the first time normal ?19 votes
    1. Yes
      78.95%
    2. A little bit but lessons as you meet.
      10.53%
    3. No
      10.53%

Comments

• So excited for you!

• edited January 2020

This is very normal, facome. Be honest with your feelings and communicate them to who is coming to see you. I find it comforting to read of profiles of professional cuddlers. Often times their wording will help with the anxiety and when you met your cuddlier just be upfront with her and if she takes platonic cuddling seriously she will be able to fully be there for you and fully support you.

I am praying for you, facome. I pray your anxieties will reside and that you will have an amazing cuddling experience. Lord, in your mercy, hear my prayers.

I sincerely hope this helps, facome.

• [Deleted User]Suthernmike (deleted user)

I think it’s very normal. I get nervous the first time I meet anyone new but I messaged my first cuddler several times and felt like as soon as I saw her I already knew her. I hope your first experience is as enjoyable and fulfilling as mine. Best of luck!

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

I had on my Fitbit... my pulse was 120! lol

• Some anxiety is useful, it keeps us alert and stops us making so many mistakes.

A problem with it, can be that one is convinced to suffer the anxiety, because the outcome will be so rewarding ; and then it isn't.

Another useful thing about social anxiety, is that one is by implication less scared of other things.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I'm usually pretty anxious before a cuddle, but it lessens as I learn the lessons of how to cuddle with each new person, and recedes rather than resides within me.