I'm confused

This has happened more than once where I have a nice cuddle with someone and I go to give karma after and they have deleted or deactivate their account. Why does this happen and can't they leave good karma before that?

Comments

• I do believe that only active members can leave Karma. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. If you think of it maybe you can ask right after the session?

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

I agree with @calineur. I always ask at some point during the cuddle, usually toward the end, if the person wants me to leave karma for them or not, and I ask if they will leave for me. Some people are very private and don't want karma, or don't want to go to the trouble to give. I've cuddled with eight guys and only half have left me karma. But I don't give if I don't receive... lol

• Some of these topic titles are not very helpful to people scrolling through the topics, "I'm confused" - what could that be about? A better title would have been "Leaving Karma After a Cuddle". We've also just had the topics of "Weekend" and "Prohibition", equally vague titles.

• @UKGuy couldn't agree more about titles

• I have asked for karma and I freely give it some guys say they will but don’t

• Criticizing titles instead of weighing in on the topic of the post is less helpful than a brief enticing title ✌

• A more descriptive title will get you less people weighing in on the confusing title and more people weighing in on your question.