๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’— Let's Connect Together. 300+ KARMA REVIEW PRO ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ FELLOW INQUIRING MINDS ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
I have always offered this service on my profile, but I wanted to reach out with recent global events.

As a gesture of unity and connection for all, I have discounted my normal rates to help reflect this time in humanity together. Non-judgement zone and accepting of all! <3

Provided to you: A discounted rate for virtual face-to-face sessions or, if preferred, even a basic call session for those of you who are verbal processors/can't get out of the house/want to test the waters of the cuddling world but not ready for scheduling a session.

Backed with my advanced experience in connecting with others in the cuddle community, over 100+ karma reviews on CC, and my educational degree in Psychology - you can expect a nurturing and well-rounded experience of understanding and being understood in a genuine way.

My listening ear is here for you. For any additional questions or thoughts, please don't shy away! Shoot me a message and we can take things from there. :)

• Cassandra

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ SKYPE SESSION RATES ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

$25/half hour
$40/hour
$80/2.5 hours

PS: Custom sessions for longer than 3 hours, please let me know. We can negotiate. :)